Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas Senator to Idiot Speaking Spanish: SPEAK ENGLISH!

See link: http://voiceoflillpop.blogspot.com/2011 ... iving.html

By John W. Lillpop

Why is it that so many Hispanics refuse to assimilate into American culture, even refusing to speak English?

Hispanics often deny that that is the case, but as stated at the link, in part, one Texas Congressman grew very angry at one Hispanic's Spanish testimony:

<blockquote>
    State Sen. Chris Harris (R-Arlington) spoke for many Americans when he interrupted the Spanish-language testimony of a citizen of 23 years against the Sanctuary Cities ban (SB9), to say it was "insulting" for the man not to speak English. This goes right to the heart of everything that is wrong with those who advocate for illegals and La Raza. The seperatism. The sense of entitlement. The contempt for our common language that prior immigrants always hurried to adopt. God bless you Sen. Harris for speaking for all of us!"
    </blockquote>

Indeed he does. Thank you Senator Harris.

America needs to make English the official language of the nation. Period!

And the speaker continued on in his native language after the senator asked him to speak ENGLISH!

Very nice! Very respectfull to the Senator! NOT!
    If you can't speak english or choose to not, then don't expect people to listen to you fool!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Banned
    Oh my God it never stops!!

This senator said what I have been dying to say to one of these fools for so long!!! This fool could speak perfect English and KNEW these senators could not understand Spanish yet he insists on speaking in Spanish? SERIOUSLY???????? Does he really expect these high profile senators to respect him when he refuses to even address them in a language they can understand?????
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    This senator said what I have been dying to say to one of these fools for so long!!! This fool could speak perfect English and KNEW these senators could not understand Spanish yet he insists on speaking in Spanish? SERIOUSLY???????? Does he really expect these high profile senators to respect him when he refuses to even address them in a language they can understand?????
    Did you see him confer with the hispanic woman next to him before he continued on in spanish? ITS ALL ENTITLEMENT THINKING!!

"I loved it, go ahead Essay keep showing us your true colors!"
    And cry in spanish when your sent packin'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I sent EMail and called , Mr Harris thanking him and offering my support. Would be different matter if the idiot did not speak English, but he chose to take up valuable time given him by using a translator. Imagine if everyone did this how much time would be used up. Perhaps disrespectful would have been the better choice of wording. Disrespectful from the standpoint of you need to make your point when given the opportunity and get out of the way so others can speak,, IN ENGLISH PEFFERABLY. http://www.harris.senate.state.tx.us/

Banned
    I would guess by the argument they all use , The illegals, against Sanctuary City laws and the Secure Communities act , that they would prefer to be at the mercy of criminals and expect Legal Americans to do the same rather than risk being found out for being in the country Illegally themselves. As for the so called Americans who are against these bills ,I would also expect they consider it to be an " acceptable risk" to roll the die and rather than deport these criminals and risk harm to some other Illegal lawbreaker who's only crime , so far, is entering the country in violation of Federal immigration Law.

I'm glad he said that.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/