Like Tree8Likes

Thread: THANK YOU ALIPAC - MY SOURCE OF INFORMATION

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THANK YOU ALIPAC - MY SOURCE OF INFORMATION

I have been out of state on emergency family business and found that my only way of keeping up with what is happening in the elections and illegal immigration, etc. was by following ALIPAC on my Tablet, that I carried with me. I could not reply to anything, but I was reading everything that was being posted by you. I now understand why so many people in this country really do not know what is going on.

I only came home to vote and take care of some chores and then I will be off again. Thank you all for the good work and keep those post coming.

I didn't want you to miss this.

San Diego newspaper endorses Ronald Reagan over Trump in Calif ...

www.usatoday.com/story/.../san-diego-union-tribune-reagan.../85338246/

USA Today

5 days ago - The San Diego Union Tribune is so unhappy with the prospect of Donald Trump as president, the editorial board on Thursday encouraged its readers to write in Ronald Reagan — yes, the former president who is no longer alive. ...
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    I didn't want you to miss this.

San Diego newspaper endorses Ronald Reagan over Trump in Calif ...

www.usatoday.com/story/.../san-diego-union-tribune-reagan.../85338246/

USA Today

5 days ago - The San Diego Union Tribune is so unhappy with the prospect of Donald Trump as president, the editorial board on Thursday encouraged its readers to write in Ronald Reagan — yes, the former president who is no longer alive. ...
    I read that in the paper twice. Smart asses!!! New ownership sure has changed that paper. Feel like I'm reading the L.A. Times but then they are now both owned by the same company.

Thank you for the kind message MontereySherry
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I read that in the paper twice. Smart asses!!! New ownership sure has changed that paper. Feel like I'm reading the L.A. Times but then they are now both owned by the same company. . .
    Tribune Publishing Company is an American newspaper and print media publishing company based in Chicago,Illinois. Among other publications, the company's portfolio includes the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Orlando Sentinel, Sun-Sentinel [South Florida], The Baltimore Sun, The Morning Call [Allentown, Pennsylvania], Hartford Courant, and the San Diego Union-Tribune.

It also publishes several local newspapers in these metropolitan regions, which are organized in subsidiary groups. It is the nation's third-largest newspaper publisher (behind Gannett, and The McClatchy Company), with ten daily newspapers and commuter tabloids located throughout the United States.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn