Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank You ALIPAC Patriots!

Hello All:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank our patriotic ALIPAC brethren for all of your efforts and support. Our movement has been in desperate need of aggressive and vigilant grassroots activists, especially at the national level.

It is my hope that ALIPAC continues to assert itself at the national level and that we can continue to compliment these efforts locally, with our brand of in your face, hardcore activism.

In short order, our two organizations have grown significantly. ALIPAC now possesses the incredible ability to disseminate information across the country through its contacts and subscriber network that to present, has been lacking in our movement.

William and I take great pride in working together as a team. We both know our roles and strengths in this movement and work together in support of one another.

ALIPAC has shown that genuine patriotic activism isn't necessarily confined to rallying in the streets. ALIPAC has shown how monumentally important EFFICIENT internet activism can be.

We recognize that SaveOurState's strength lies in waging battle in the streets...battles that must be waged at the local level. And we look forward to continued support from ALIPAC.

Be optimistic. Consider what real activists in both our organizations have accomplished in mere months of existence and be proud of your involvement in this movement. You are on the ground floor of a gigantic shift in the way our government will be responding to this plague.

We will win this fight and we will win by fighting together.

Thank you Joe!

I hope our teamwork will be noticed by others. We should all lead by example and we need people working together across America as a team during this crisis.

You've got a great crew at SaveOurState.org

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Diesel

Thank you ALIPAC Heroes!

I believe the internet is the most powerful tool that has ever been placed in the hands of patriots. Especially considering that the 'pen is mightier than the sword'...

I also believe that as we inform more people...we are enjoined by more people...hooray for all of us..... SOS...Alipac..Fairus...and many others....we're on the move.

Thanks all of you for doing so much so often to raise awareness of our national plight.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You've got a great crew at SaveOurState.org
    Some unbelievably dedicated people. You have them, too. They are the lifeblood of any organization.

We got people out here rallying almost every weekend, attending the minuteman projects, etc.

I genuinely believe we can win this fight.

The great thing about you and I is that we just want to win. We aren't in it for personal glory, riches or fame. Your victory is our victory and our victory is your victory.

It seems like we are getting more new members here lately. Exactly how many members are registered with us?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn