Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Hasta la vista, Jose!!!!

LNR

Goodbye!
    Adios
    Au revoir
    Auf Wiedersehen
    Poka
    Arrivederci, Ciao
    Slán go fóill
    Zai jian
    Sayonara
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Hey Joeboro, Dont forget to pay your student loans...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    As usual...UNGRATEFUL!!! Such great values!!!!!
    No JAK you are wrong!

I would be grateful! IF you guys and your country wanted me to stay here, which you guys dont right?! I mean am i wrong?! You have defeated all legislations that would have helped me and my talents out.. So please do not blame me! Congrats to you guys!

I have heard the wrath of the American people, and its pretty clear they rather have a Paco who drinks and drives and kills people, then a medical researcher that could be some asset to the US, after he has completed his studies here"

But oh well right?! The world does not end in the US ill gladly take a six figure salary in some other place, its really no big deal

Quote Originally Posted by joeboro
    Thanks guys! I mean self deporting is not so bad as you guys make it to be.. I mean its pretty much common sense.. Should i be here working a stupid 10 bucks an hour job, or should i be putting my skills to use, in a place that really wants me, and pays a six figure salary...

I wish you guys all luck! But just remember hehe this is one illegal alien that you will never be able to take its eduction from, because its already completed!
    You are exactly the type of person who we would never accept as a U.S. citizen because of your entitlement mentality "to get everything I can take from America and her citizens". I'll let the Border Control know you are coming. The best corridor for you to take on your way back would be through Maricopa County Arizona. They have a sheriff there, Joe Arpaio, who is very friendly and welcoming to illegal aliens. Have a nice trip back to your third world hell-hole.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So the pond that this leach crawled out of dried up, I guess its time for the leach to find a new pond.

joeboro wrote:

I have proudly paid in-state tuition, getting my BS and MSc in Medical Microbiology from one of the top US universities..
    Where did you get the money to pay your tuition joeboro?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Hey Joeboro, Dont forget to pay your student loans...
    Pay my student loans?! Are you out of your mind?! I have my diplomas in my hand already! Why the hell should i pay something to a country that i will never be in anymore, and does not want me?!..You! the taxpayer will pay for it! lol You must have me for a moron!

As much as you had the success in defeating all the legislations, boy am i glad that i got mine education already, i made it!!! I could care less what you do anymore, because when i received my letter dated June 21, when it said Dear..... We are writing to inform you, that you have succesfully completed....... you get the point! I jumped for joy!!

I wish you guys luck defeating all the states that offer in state, it may be tough, but of course it can happen

Good riddance, joeboro. You should have came here the legal way. You blew your chance to become a U.S. citizen. No amount of bitching and whining on your part can now change that. And quit with your 'woe is me' crying. Stop withn your sob story and trying to blame Americans for your predicament. You have no one to blame but yourself. Man-up to your own self caused problem. You are exactly the type of mental midget we don't want or need here.

I doubt you can get a 6 figure job in Mexico and in europe your welcome may not be that warm snd fuzzy. Your parents being hard working and wanting a bright future for their son must be proud of your degree.

Feel screwed blame them. thanks for the rant made my day.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast