Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Good riddance, joeboro. You should have came here the legal way. You blew your chance to become a U.S. citizen. No amount of bitching and whining on your part can now change that. And quit with your \'woe is me\' crying. Stop withn your sob story and trying to blame Americans for your predicament. You have no one to blame but yourself. Man-up to your own self caused problem. You are exactly the type of mental midget we don\'t want or need here.
    Bitching and whining?! What are you talking about?! Can you read?! My SOB story?!?

I just said thanks for the free ED and i\'m self deporting! Geez! Are you trying to say im whining because i rather have a six figure salary in my field, then a stupid 10 buck an hour job!

What the hell are you complaining about?!? You got one person that you dont have to worry about anymore

Adios, Joeboro, don't let the border fence hit you on your way out. Do us a favor and take some of your illegal friends with you.

Hey, just a word of caution. You may not get away with the crap you pulled here in another country. If you think we're bad, wait till you run up against some of the other countries' immigration laws.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too bad your approach was all wrong, since you obviously wanted to become an American, joeboro. If you weren't so intent on conducting your criminality and then whining that it didn't work out, you could have started the legal process right from the beginning:

The Green Card and Naturalization: How to Become a Legal Immigrant
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92790.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joeboro says he's a proud undocumented student. Wonder how it feels to be proud to be a criminal.

JAK
    You have defeated all legislations that would have helped me and my talents out.. So please do not blame me!
    ...and we will CONTINUE to do so!!! This is our country... and we will TAKE IT BACK!!!

Take the FREE education you have received AND BE GRATEFUL FOR THAT!
    Go home and fix your own CORRUPT country!!! There are enough of you that have received FREE EDUCATION AND BENEFITS... so take the knowledge you have gained... AND FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND STOP RIPPING AMERICANS OFF!!!
    ...and stop feeling like we OWE YOU MORE... we actually didn't owe you anything you have received. Again, be GRATEFUL for what you have received and GO HOME!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by joeboro
    Pay my student loans?! Are you out of your mind?! I have my diplomas in my hand already! Why the hell should i pay something to a country that i will never be in anymore, and does not want me?!..You! the taxpayer will pay for it! lol You must have me for a moron!
    I don't think anybody here believed you'd ever repay those loans. After all, you've never paid for anything, right?

It does my heart good to know that with at least 22 years of "eduction" you're working for a "10 bucks an hour job". My sympathies go to hardworking taxpayers who had to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I doubt you can get a 6 figure job in Mexico and in europe your welcome may not be that warm snd fuzzy. Your parents being hard working and wanting a bright future for their son must be proud of your degree.

Feel screwed blame them. thanks for the rant made my day.

I mean are all of you Americans so mentally challenged?!? Do all of you think there is no other country, that has money geez?!? LOL here are my current offers! That im cherry picking from.... Maybe you can pick one for me lol, of course i will not name the companies by name, since you would probably call them up, since you got nothing else better to do

1. Berlin, Germany Offer: 123,000 Euro\'s per year
    2. Helsinki, Finland Offer: 146,780 Euro\'s per years + 21 days paid vacation < Im liking this )))
    3. Bern, Switzerland: 121,000 Ch
    4. London, UK : $56000 pounds + 15 days paid vacation, increasing by 2 days each year.. HMMM?!?! This is also intereting
    5. Just for laughs! LOL!!!! United States $ 10 bucks an hour because im undocumented

I bet some of you will pick # 5 for me!

Joeboro, which country did you come from, and are you returning to that country?

You guys got his IP, right? Those students loans will be in default soon. We just might have to help collect some of that stolen money.

We really don't care where you go, as long as you go, Joeboro. Take your arrogant attitude with you. This country belongs to the Americans who fought and died to make it the greatest country in the world. We didn't have to enlist the help of illegals to accomplish that. So, take your smug attitude and stick it!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast