Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

Welcome back, but be sure you get as much rest as you can, it is a really important part of healing. If you can, put on music you really like and listen,. maybe with some headphones, as it can boost endorphins, which will help with the discomfort/pain. And...even a really good movie can do this, but make sure it is not a comedy, I'm with Cayla, sometimes the laughing hard is more than you want.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

Welcome back, but be sure you get as much rest as you can, it is a really important part of healing. If you can, put on music you really like and listen,. maybe with some headphones, as it can boost endorphins, which will help with the discomfort/pain. And...even a really good movie can do this, but make sure it is not a comedy, I'm with Cayla, sometimes the laughing hard is more than you want.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Such a relief to hear you are doing so well Koob...your a tough one with alot of courage, it is evident by what you do at alipac...keep up the fight for your health and at alipac..

Congradulations on your recovery, soon it will all have been worth it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Such a relief to hear you are doing so well Koob...your a tough one with alot of courage, it is evident by what you do at alipac...keep up the fight for your health and at alipac..

Congradulations on your recovery, soon it will all have been worth it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

after all that I still did not get my suckers
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Call the hospital and tell them to FedEx them to you immediately.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Here you go, have at them!!

yeah Suckers I got the favorite ones, I love these.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

boy I tell you, they took me off vicodin right now I am coming down from it, and everything hurts. The vicodin helped but, now no more refills, so I have been coming off it, withdraws, I am really hyper I cant just sit and watch tv I have to be constant moving. And I am in pain, but, no more vicodin for me I am done with that.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast