Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL - so glad you are typing, then. Welcome Back. I have missed your humor
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, koobster, thanks for letting us know how you're doing. Hang in there, this too shall pass. Hope each day gets better for you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    boy I tell you, they took me off vicodin right now I am coming down from it, and everything hurts. The vicodin helped but, now no more refills, so I have been coming off it, withdraws, I am really hyper I cant just sit and watch tv I have to be constant moving. And I am in pain, but, no more vicodin for me I am done with that.
    Hang in there, you have come a long way and you are almost all they way back and better than ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    boy I tell you, they took me off vicodin right now I am coming down from it, and everything hurts. The vicodin helped but, now no more refills, so I have been coming off it, withdraws, I am really hyper I cant just sit and watch tv I have to be constant moving. And I am in pain, but, no more vicodin for me I am done with that.
    Hang in there, you have come a long way and you are almost all they way back and better than ever!!!

Boy I tell you get off this stuff tears you up.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

If any of you get persciption for vicoden, let me tell you take it just a few days. Not weeks like I did. I had mine for the surgery, and next thing I know I am hooked. I did not get another persciption for it when I saw the doctor on fri. I was basically done, after I found out all about what you can get yourself into when taking it, I went 6 weeks with it. I am now withdraw cold turkey, I am on three days now. But, let me tell you I hurt, my body is saying enough.I cant sit still I am paceing, lack of sleep.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

If any of you get persciption for vicoden, let me tell you take it just a few days. Not weeks like I did. I had mine for the surgery, and next thing I know I am hooked. I did not get another persciption for it when I saw the doctor on fri. I was basically done, after I found out all about what you can get yourself into when taking it, I went 6 weeks with it. I am now withdraw cold turkey, I am on three days now. But, let me tell you I hurt, my body is saying enough.I cant sit still I am paceing, lack of sleep.

Koobs, you need to really be careful with the cold turkey thing when it comes to opiates.

They are supposed to step you down off that stuff.....regardless of how long or short a time you've been on it......because stopping it suddenly can do one heck of a lot more than make you feel uncomfortable.

Even if you need to go in to the ER, don't hesitate for a second, if you feel you need to or become concerned about symptoms you might be having.

Please, don't take any chances with your health. Not after you've come this far.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call the doctor at home if you have to. You are in withdrawal. Tell the doctor, immediately. See what he says. Tell him you think you need help.

Praying that your withdrawl from the medication will be less painful for you koobster. You have been through so much.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

AE

Will be praying also. Take steps to be sure your body does not have to endure something it should not right now.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Call the doctor at home if you have to. You are in withdrawal. Tell the doctor, immediately. See what he says. Tell him you think you need help.
    Good advice!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast