Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Their land

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We do let them in because we are good people. We allow more people to legally immigrate each year than any other nation on earth!

And since we are good people we must send the illegals back.

W
    If the government wanted them out, they would be out.

They need us to stay strong

whiteboy, I know it is upsetting to read about all the atrocities of the past. I can understand why you would want to show that Americans don't stand with that sort of thing.

But please consider that we would be doing these people the greatest of wrongs to allow our country to be overrun without controls and BRINGING OUR COUNTRY down to the level of Mexico, CA and SA. As long as this country stands strong, and OUR laws are enforced and respected, we are an example of what a country CAN be. I hear many Mexican nationals (legal and illegal) talk about how bad the government is in Mexico -but in the next breath they will tell me that " it is the story that never ends" They tell me, "it is impossible for us to do anything to improve our country. We have no power."

Before the ragtag patriots rebelled against the British for liberty, that was the case with all the common people of the world. They had no rights. Liberty and a government controlled by the PEOPLE were an unheard of thing.

The best thing we can ever do for Mexicans and for any other people living in a country of corruption and repression, is to BE STRONG AND SHOW THAT A GOVERNMENT OF, BY AND FOR THE PEOPLE CAN WORK!!

Maybe when they see that OUR government HAS TO listen to us, they will take heart and fight for their own freedom, much in the way France was encouraged by the American Revolution to overthrow their own nobility.

G-D BLESS AMERICA! LAND THAT I LOVE!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Legal immigration is LEGAL. What we do NOT support is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Don't you understand, whiteboy, that we don't WANT a bunch of lawbreakers in our country??? They have the very same opportunity to immigrate to our country LEGALLY as any OTHER immigrant and all we want is for them to get in line and do it the right way.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Hey WhiteBoy, you should read up on the carnage of Cortez the Conquestador. He would tell the Incas in Spanish what the new rules were, and if they didn't obey, they would be put to death, regardless whether they could understand Spanish or not. Who took who's land?
    They're land..my foot!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AND, we BOUGHT THE LAND. We didn't STEAL the land. There IS a difference.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Whiteboy21, I believe you said in one of your posts that Mexico has a corrupt government. This is something we all know very well.

Why don't you care about correcting THAT so that the Mexican people can have their country ?

WHY don't we EVER hear ANYTHING from pro-illegal immigration people about what should be done and how it could be done to confront the leaders of Mexico regarding this ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.mexica-movement.org/NOTEFOREUROPEANS.htm

*****In the whole of the "Western Hemisphere ("the Americas")

70 to 100 million of our people were killed,

mostly using biological warfare

in the form of smallpox .
    A horrible number of Native Americans were killed by the small pox virus but to claim it was intentional, biological warfare even, is ludicrous. That is about as believeable as all "Europeans" will someday just give up and go back to Europe.

Or that there was NO HOLOCAUST.

white boy- why dont you go back to Russia and fix the mess that you own parents most likely contributed to ??? then you will have the right to give americans advice on our immigration policy

Whiteboy21,

You are posting over at Brownpride.com which is a racist website. Are you a racist?

We do not usually allow people that are racist or that participate with racist hate groups on our boards.

You have some explaining to do.

W

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast