Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Their is other ways too

We need an ICE agent in every Emergency Room so unless they are dying then treat and releases them to custody for deportation! I bet most Hospitals would love to join on to a program that involved E-verify and saved them millions every year, or give the Hospital security access to E-verify Emergency room Patients! They would round up millions and would probably only take a little more time than it already does! What do you think, they have to get care if they need it and probably wont be able to run away! But we need to crack down way harder, and get em trying to get their handouts at places they need Like Schools, Hospitals, Jobs, even food stamps and welfare. It would save the country Billions of dollars and many Americans their Jobs, health, Property and Lives!!!! We have been way too tolerant of the demands of non citizens over our own needs and we need to show that we mean business! Could It Work? It makes scene to me.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

When I was in the hospital two years ago two doctors related to me that a recent illegal alien had cost the hospital $.75 million--and that was at that point. Wouldn't doubt he passed the 1 mill. mark eventually.

Since they do tend to work in industries where injuries are more commonplace I don't doubt that this is an added subsidy for whatever contribution they are supposed to be making. Keep at your idea, please. I don't know how ICE apportions its officers...it seems that it takes a lot of personel to accomplish the raids they have been doing, And they have to protect their backsides from the legal avocacy groups, at the same time.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your Right Captainron I just figured let them come to US and then deal with them!! That would take care of all of the Whiners out their that criticize workplace raids!!! This would be a good alternative to raids!!! Maybe we could get individual hospitals to implement the program as policy with security and e-verify if the govt wont cooperate and assign an ICE agent!

I mean what hospital wouldn't want to save that kind of money right now? And their is no law that would stop them!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I love the idea, but the first thing we would hear is someone like the AACLU claiming that the illegals who may be injured will opt to not seek medical help at all and probably die or suffer needlessly. They would say the poor poor illegal would be afraid to seek help because an I.C.E officer was there checking legal status the same way they say illegals won't help law enforcement because they have a fear of being deported when witnessing a crime. I say too bad, they should be deported no matter what the circumstances may be!

One thing they can easily do is require proof of citizenship when a non-life threatening case walks in. That alone would save big time, and wouldn't or shouldn’t go against their humanitarian "values".

I am self-employed and uninsured (Not by choice), and I get hurt somewhat regularly. I always tough it out but my body has taken a beating over the years. I swear the next time I need to go to the horsepiddle, I will leave all identification at home and see if I can do what the illegals do. It’s not right, but I would love to fight it out with them while onlookers gawk at the commotion. When the coppers show up, I'll pay while I ask why they don't call them when an illegal claims they have no money or i.d. If the coppers try to arrest me for fraud after I pay, I will make sure it gets on the front page.
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    I love the idea, but the first thing we would hear is someone like the AACLU claiming that the illegals who may be injured will opt to not seek medical help at all and probably die or suffer needlessly. They would say the poor poor illegal would be afraid to seek help because an I.C.E officer was there checking legal status the same way they say illegals won't help law enforcement because they have a fear of being deported when witnessing a crime. I say too bad, they should be deported no matter what the circumstances may be!

One thing they can easily do is require proof of citizenship when a non-life threatening case walks in. That alone would save big time, and wouldn't or shouldn’t go against their humanitarian "values".

I am self-employed and uninsured (Not by choice), and I get hurt somewhat regularly. I always tough it out but my body has taken a beating over the years. I swear the next time I need to go to the horsepiddle, I will leave all identification at home and see if I can do what the illegals do. It’s not right, but I would love to fight it out with them while onlookers gawk at the commotion. When the coppers show up, I'll pay while I ask why they don't call them when an illegal claims they have no money or i.d. If the coppers try to arrest me for fraud after I pay, I will make sure it gets on the front page.

The ACLU and LaRaza would call this "Inhumane"

I too was uninsured my first 5 years of being Self Employed. I've ran pocket screw drivers completely through my hands, said to hell with the hospital and kept on working.
    I've had double pneumonia and Broncitis at the same time, I had to sit up to sleep. Again I said to hell with the hospital, "Thank God for Women" my wife helped me make it through.
    My point is: 2 hospitals in SanBndo, Ca. went bankrupt and shut down because of Illegals. It's gotten to the point where the ones left are more trouble than worth because they're so crowded with Illegals.
    ------------------------

My point is: 2 hospitals in SanBndo, Ca. went bankrupt and shut down because of Illegals. It's gotten to the point where the ones left are more trouble than worth because they're so crowded with Illegals.
    And that is the #1 reason they should get on track with stopping or limiting care to these people. Just wait until the next wave get here this spring, more will surely close with the economical quagmire we have been dumped in.

(Off topic) Have you ever stitched yourself up? Double Jack to the nose? Axe into the knee? Baseball bat to the forehead? (don't ask). I have at least one scar on every body part there is...EVERY ONE (again, don't ask) But I'm feeling much better now!
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

I have heard that over 80 hospitals in southern Cal have closed down due to the lack of money. Illegals have been bankrupting hospitals, they could careless about paying their bills.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I certainly agree with this. Be humane and give them the treatment they need even if it is an aspirin for a head ache. Then deport them.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I certainly agree with this. Be humane and give them the treatment they need even if it is an aspirin for a head ache. Then deport them.
    And send what ever country the bill.
    ------------------------