Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Then We'll Use Sky Writing

Personally, I have not come across ONE American citizen who is not for securing the borders, nor have I met ONE who will support an amnesty program of any sort. That leads me to believe our biggest job is getting the word out.

Scuba suggested "moving billboards", which are the back windows of our vehicles, and that is a great idea.

There is another way, and that would be through "sky writing". We have a sky writing company where I live, and they do a very good job.

All they would have to write is "20 Million Illegal Aliens". That's all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, at the moment I am looking into the little planes that fly around the ball parks with signs, behind them. I know there is always big crowds at the Reds games and Of course the Bengals games.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Well, Scuba, people may think we're joking, but I'm not.

The best thing that could happen to this country would be for the American people to hear the REAL news. Once they know, that is 3/4 of the struggle. Keep talking, Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S. under 'foreign occupation' -- 20 million illegal 'foreign nationals'

I wonder how much that would cost?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Scubayons,

That is an excellent idea. You see them all the time at the North Carolina Beaches.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Scubayons,

That is an excellent idea. You see them all the time at the North Carolina Beaches.
    it is an excellent idea ... the problem for me is money ...

but I'm going to ask my nephew to find out about the cost of the signs ... his friend has a little plane and they just go up and fly around all the time, sometimes they fly across the bay with their girlfriends to go out to eat -- they could take the sign with them!!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Well, I just found out something. You can purchase a scoreboard message for 35 dollars at the reds stadium. It will appear after the 3rd inning. I am going to try at there next really big game to see if they will take my money and post my message.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Well, I just found out something. You can purchase a scoreboard message for 35 dollars at the reds stadium. It will appear after the 3rd inning. I am going to try at there next really big game to see if they will take my money and post my message.
    how many times do they run the ad?

tms

That is a good idea, baseball games are a way to start next NFL games. Out here more people attend Broncos games then Rockies games.

Twilight
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    how many times do they run the ad?
    Well, what I was told they will run it only that one time. During the game. but I think it is worth the cost. So i am in the process of trying to come up with something catchy.

I thought about this, but i would like some feed back before i do this.

I thought about This:
    Happy Birthday Citizens
    You have 20 million Illegal Aliens at your Party.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast