Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There may be a positive in amnesty after all.

There may be a positive in amnesty after all.
    The only positive thing I see about giving amnesty to, maybe, 12 million plus Mexican illegals is that they will be able to bring their family members here from Mexico. The $40 billion Mexicans send back to them will no longer benefit Mexico’s economy and Mexico’s economy will collapse. What is left of Mexico’s cheap labor force will disappear into America. At this point, I believe Mr. Calderon will block families from leaving Mexico and he will build a fence and close the border himself. I say, Mr. Caleron, be careful you may just get what you wish for.
    I am not sure what that will mean for our economy with the added population or even more poor, even with the $40 billion that will stay in this country.$40 billion will not help our depleting natural resources as to water, food source, oil, etc.

Oops, the positive thing I meant to say was not with amnesty we get 12 million illegals plus their families but that [b]Mexico will not longer get $40 million a year[/b] from the 12 million that they now send back to their families in Mexico. That is what my post was meant to say, but it did not come out that way.

$40 billion, would not do anything to cover the extra cost to us in schools, police, jails, welfare, medical etc that this new flood is going to cost us. The amnesty will be the trade for their vote. Heck, Hanoi Kerry and that other thing Kennedy(spit,spit) and turn coat McCain will probable draft some new law to kick Americans out of their homes and give them to the "new americans" they have saved.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we allow this to happen..

new law to kick Americans out of their homes and give them to the "new americans" they have saved.
    No new law needed. Americans are going through foreclosures in record numbers. The local Dems form "non profit corps" to offer low income subsidized housing. They get very rich and powerful not making a profit. Bush has in place a program to supply a down payment. The banks are doing the rest.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a legal immigrant I will not tolerate this and have begun writing an article for the media and the White House on the cost of staying legal compared to the illegal route. Maybe this will open their eyes. I want to let them know that they should reward legal immigrants by making it easier for a resident husband sponsor his wife and child(ren) in less than a 5 to 6 year waiting period. Another option is allow residence to get their citizenship sooner to bring their immediate family. The spouse would work and pay taxes and help the economy as they wouldn't be sending money back home all the time. These are the people who should be rewarded not illegals.
    Once my article is written and someone prints it, I will post it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    As a legal immigrant I will not tolerate this and have begun writing an article for the media and the White House on the cost of staying legal compared to the illegal route. Maybe this will open their eyes. I want to let them know that they should reward legal immigrants by making it easier for a resident husband sponsor his wife and child(ren) in less than a 5 to 6 year waiting period. Another option is allow residence to get their citizenship sooner to bring their immediate family. The spouse would work and pay taxes and help the economy as they wouldn't be sending money back home all the time. These are the people who should be rewarded not illegals.
    Once my article is written and someone prints it, I will post it.
    this is total B/S..what about the Americans that are living on the streets..or the American childern that don't get enough food??we need to take care of our own before, we start care for anyone else..don't be such a weak people and fight for your country..I FOR ONE WILL NOT REST UNTIL ALL ILLEGALS ARE GONE,and i will do everthing in my power that they never come back..let's shut the door now..it time for the American man to still up and act like we have a pair..unless you feel our childern are not worth it..

Quote Originally Posted by alabamajim
    If we allow this to happen..

Allow what to happen? What can we do or have done to stop anything before it happen?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Good sarcasm dyehard, but if you were not just poking fun, then I would give you a tongue lashing.

We will NEVER, I repeat NEVER, allow ourselves to give in to this, I will remind you all that there were thousands of men, and women who literally gave up their lives in the beginnings of this country, to make it what it is, and I personally will not give in to allowing criminal illegal aliens to have anything my ancestors have fought and died for.

It is legally wrong, but it is morally wrong for these people to be rewarded for anything as they have broken mans laws, and as well, Gods laws in the process (covetousness, stealing for example).

Every single one of them should be sent back, with American law enforcement making sure they go to their countries, and making sure they do not come back. No more free rides, no more supporting third world countries with American dollars, no more corporations getting filthy rich from their cheap labor, no more Americans losing out on jobs that allow them to feed their families.

We need to make them so wholly uncomfortable right now, while they are here, that they will want to go back, trust me, it does work. I have not only read reports of them saying that is so, but have seen it firsthand, it will work.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Good sarcasm dyehard, but if you were not just poking fun, then I would give you a tongue lashing.

We will NEVER, I repeat NEVER, allow ourselves to give in to this, I will remind you all that there were thousands of men, and women who literally gave up their lives in the beginnings of this country, to make it what it is, and I personally will not give in to allowing criminal illegal aliens to have anything my ancestors have fought and died for.

It is legally wrong, but it is morally wrong for these people to be rewarded for anything as they have broken mans laws, and as well, Gods laws in the process (covetousness, stealing for example).

Every single one of them should be sent back, with American law enforcement making sure they go to their countries, and making sure they do not come back. No more free rides, no more supporting third world countries with American dollars, no more corporations getting filthy rich from their cheap labor, no more Americans losing out on jobs that allow them to feed their families.
    We need to make them so wholly uncomfortable right now, while they are here, that they will want to go back, trust me, it does work. I have not only read reports of them saying that is so, but have seen it firsthand, it will work.
    What works? How do you make them uncomfortable?
    I am not being sarcastic or poking fun. No one knows the effect of illegal immigration better than I do. I live it every day and it affects every areas of my life and my family's. If there was something I could do, believe me I would do it.
    All of what you say, I agree with. But how do we get it done? Yes, they can be deported, immigration law can be enforced, social services can be taken away. Yes, it can be done, but will it be done. Enforce the laws we already have and the problem will go away. But those who can enforce them will not.
    All I am saying is who will do it and will they do it. I just do not think so.

We need to take care of Americans but we also need skilled labor here as well. I know people who have highly specialized jobs and are needed in this country. An example would be a friend of mine who is from England that works on electronic navigation systems on yachts. Another would be registered nurses with a university degree and doctors as there are shortages. We should not stop those people from coming here. What we don't need is unskilled and uneducated labor. We have enough of our own for that. Immigration must be tailored to what is really needed job wise.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast