Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

as "political correctness" hysteria
    millere I agree with you! However I'll go further then that. IMO There is a direct and deliberate attempt to undermine the stability of the United States! How better to that then create Bosnia part II.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Another option is allow residence to get their citizenship sooner to bring their immediate family. The spouse would work and pay taxes and help the economy as they wouldn't be sending money back home all the time. .
    HOW MUCH TAXES DO YOU THINK HE WOULD PAY ON THE WAGES HE WOULD GET. THE BENEFITS HE AND HIS FAMILY WOULD BE ELIGABLE FOR WOULD OUT WEIGH ANY TAXES. HE WOULD PROBABLY GET A TAX BREAK FOR THE CHILDREN. HE ELDERLEY PARENTS HE WOULD BRING OVER FROM MEXICO WOULD BE ELIGABLE FOR SSI AND MEDICAID AND NOT EVEN HAVE PAID INTO THE SYSTEM. NOT TO MENTION FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAID SUBSIDIZED HOUSING AND ALL THE BENEFITS OF THE POOR.
    NO AMNESTY. NO ANCHOR BABIES. ONLY DEPORTATION.

Dyehard: I don't mean Mexicans or Central Americans but educated people who are needed due to their skills or education. When it comes to family I mean the spouse and children only. I was in that situation where my now ex who had residency returned to the United States as he was temporarily in Canada. I went through a hard time being able to come with him even though I was his wife and we had one child. Cases like mine was are virtually no expense for taxpayers but a gain as they would pay taxes, have health insurance, both spouses would be employed and they would drive the economy as they would not send money back home but spend it here on themselves and their family. The educated ones who are employable wouldn't have anchor babies or require food stamps.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345