Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They CAN be departed, but not all at once. Deport them in th

They CAN be departed, but not all at once. Deport them in they same manner in which they came. One at a time over a period of time. Deportation would not be necessary if our government enforced the law that make s it illegal for businesses to hire Illegals. If they could not work legally they would go home on their own. Just because they have children that are Americans is no excuse for them to stay. The same can be said they are Mexican citizens and they can take their children back to Mexico. with them. It’s unrealistic to say parents would go back to Mexico And leave their children here. It is the same of rhetoric coming from Bush, McCain, Kennedy, Clinton, etc. we are not a bunch of bloody idiots. Close the border and no amnesty.
    What is INS and HOMELAND SECURITY being paid for?

traffic stops

The best way would be with traffic stops. Illegals all drive, it is just a matter of time before they are all pulled over for one infraction or another. Let's just hope it isn't for killing a law abiding American Citizen.

WE won't have to deport many of them if we just spend our money in a way to benefit our families and our country.

If we don't spend the money, they won't have jobs and they will go home.

Remember no poultry for April and May - please - no poultry - no KFC, no Church's - no poultry.

The poultry companies are having some difficulty now - strike while we can -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Take away the magnets and let them deport themselves.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Take away the magnets and let them deport themselves.
    Agreed. I think that's the answer. In most cases they cannot or will not speak English, and without support they will go back on their own. Then maybe they will get the idea to finally change Mexico's lousy corrupt system and make it work for their people.

Remember no poultry for April and May - please - no poultry - no KFC, no Church's - no poultry.
    And yes I am doing that too. And no McDonald's or Burger King.

I say, you have 60 days to leave voluntary and after that, anything goes. 60 days is plenty of time to get your afairs in order and pack your stuff. I don't feel I should pay for them to leave either. They came to this country without my help and they can leave the same way they got here. You can drive from NY to Mexico in 3 days. That's plenty of time to get out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The illegal labor crackdown IS workable, causing decrease by attrition. However, how long will it continue? It must be steady, continuous and heavy handed with full national media attention to the raids to eventually get the point across and to be entirely effective.

Guess only time will tell on this, huh?
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!