Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC G-Man. The many LEGAL Hispanics that support and participate on this site are not the ones making you pay the bills.

I removed your link to grassfire, we do not allow grassfire links on our site.

Welcome aboard.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome G-Man! And I think you summed up the frustration Americans feel, watching this country crumble under inept administration, none of whom had a real idea of what they were doing and how decision after decision, from open borders and free trade agreements to pre-emptive strikes on other countries has built into the disaster we have today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome G-man. Good to have you here!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome to ALIPAC G-Man. The many LEGAL Hispanics that support and participate on this site are not the ones making you pay the bills.

I removed your link to grassfire, we do not allow grassfire links on our site.

Welcome aboard.

W
    Sorry, I didn't know the link was not allowed. Again, I fully support legal immigrants.

AE

Welcome G-Man. Glad you joined. We need more Americans willing to speak out.

Even if you cannot afford, time wise, anything more than speaking out, it is needed. With all of the liberals and OBLer's (Open Border Lobby) out there promoting illegal aliens in our nation, and with the millions of either apathetic, or PC silenced Americans, more need to be stepping up and speaking out.

Once people start speaking out, they start taking more action.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE,

It could mean they get WIC under more then one name.

They also get unemployment checks in more than one name. Many hispanics have 3 middle names. The can collect unemployment from Southern Cal when they work the fields in Northern Cal and vice-a-versa. They can collect under Jaun Ernesto Hernandaz, Juan Hernandaz, Ernesto Herandaz etc. I have seen it done.

AE

That is just appalling.

My mother works for a local dry cleaners, a big one, and her boss hires mainly illegal aliens. All are Hispanic/Latino.

There was an issue when one guy went back to Mexico to visit for Christmas. He came over the border once, got caught and then made it back the second time and came back to work up here. Not long after, he was called in to the boss's office. The boss said someone had called from the state employment division about the name used, and needed to verify a worker trying to get unemployment.

Seems the real owner of that identity, who was legally here and Hispanic, also in this metro area, was unemployed and applied for benefits. The dry cleaners worker was using his ID to work.

Boss said he had 3 days to get it in order, or no job. Well, employee got it in order, Javier came back as "Enrique" and the boss hired him on again. Sickening.

I know, it is a bit off of the subject and sort of not. It just shows how much they will do, that is so corrupt and criminal, to gain what is not theirs to have, and then attempt to make Americans feel guilty for questioning them or wanting them out.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Hey G man welcome to the group.

Yes they probally get more than one name, like they do when they are getting welfare. one person was getting welfare food stamps medicals cards in several different names, then they act as if they have no clue when they get caught. Gee I wonder if these people who suck the system, and who dilberlty cause fraud, welfare fraud, and have several different names and IDS, does anything happen to them? You never hear about it do you? I had heard only a handful of these cases, but, yet those handful turn into how many thousands? These people know how to get the system, believe it or not the word gets out.
    And what about TAXES? AMERICANS work under the table, we get fined and prison time.
    AMERICANS welfare fraud, prison time and fines and pay back time.
    Illegals doing this, they will run back to their country, wait a few months then come back and do it again. Same story second verse.

KOOBSTER

www.immigrationbuzz.com

www.ridersagaisntillegalaliens.com

www.ridersusa.com

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Welcome G-Man. I feel your pain. My ID was stolen by an illegal alien which was used for a job, loan, and WIC/Food stamps. 2 years ago, I went to the emergency room here in Ft Worth at John Peter Smith becuase I had severe stomach pains. It was literally FULL of nothing but non-english speaking hispanics. I was sent to the triage room, they took my vitals and sent me back to wait. Meanwhile illegals with the sniffles were being waited on hand and foot. After an hour, I left and went to Harris Methodist where they immediately discovered my appendix needed to come out. The doc said I would be dead if I had waited at JPS.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Welcome G-Man. I feel your pain. My ID was stolen by an illegal alien which was used for a job, loan, and WIC/Food stamps. 2 years ago, I went to the emergency room here in Ft Worth at John Peter Smith becuase I had severe stomach pains. It was literally FULL of nothing but non-english speaking hispanics. I was sent to the triage room, they took my vitals and sent me back to wait. Meanwhile illegals with the sniffles were being waited on hand and foot. After an hour, I left and went to Harris Methodist where they immediately discovered my appendix needed to come out. The doc said I would be dead if I had waited at JPS.
    I had a similar situation. I had to take my daughter to Children's hospital in San Diego. She was very sick throwing up green bile and lethargic.

I drove 45 minutes down there. Sat and waited for 2 hours. Was triaged and ended up being there for 6 hours (until midnight) before I finally gave up. The waiting area was FULL of hispanol and none of them bothered to move thier fat rumps and offer up a seat to a tired parent with a very sick little girl.

They need to set a limit as to how many family members are allowed per patient. They cant' just bring mom or dad....it has to be cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. Ridiculous! That night, I swore I'd do everything possible not to have to take her there again. And I haven't.

About a month later I got a bill for $100 for the triage. When I called, a hispanic woman answered and I absolutely went OFF on her about my treatment (and lack of it) at that hospital. They waived the fee for me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast