Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I personally think that there should be fewer state funded programs and more shotgun weddings.
    I also think that if a person is receiving public funds they should be public scrutiny. (from cogresspeople to welfare reciepients should have a 24 hour a day camera on them -Heck, why not we are apying for it)

However I also think that 'We the people' should at ten year intervals be allowed a revote on programs and if they are not producing rfesults expected should be dropped. You would not keep supporting failing comanies would you??? Oh yes, in spite of anm 86% "No" vote from the people the government still went with the wall street bailout didn't they?

I am also of the opinion that if a person who saw that a taxpayer funded program was doomed to failure from the start and and voted against it from the get-go they should not have to fund it through their taxes. and be allowed to pay x less than someone who did vote for said program. That being said the person who never contributed their taxes to said program sholud not be able to recieve beneifit from it either

AE

SicNTiredInSoCal, you should have let her throw up right in front of some of them, bet they would have moved then!!LOL
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    SicNTiredInSoCal, you should have let her throw up right in front of some of them, bet they would have moved then!!LOL
    LOL! Yeah, instead, like an idiot, I ran her to a spot right outside the ER! Funny thing was, as soon as she did that, it was like the spell was broken and she got better-wanted animal cookies and water and then perked up and got more active. I should have left right then and there!

Live and learn!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi G-Man. We are glad to have you here at Alipac.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I"ll never forget working as a student nurse in a local health clinic in our area. After being there a while, the WIC "coordinator" pulled me in her office and proceeded to vent about all the illegals she's had to deal with in the past few years and how they are absolutely raping and gaming the system. She looked like she was a nervous wreck after having to witness it all for so long.

There are even those working in these places who are against it, but have no choice to to follow the "laws" that allow it go be given away.

What makes me sick is that in the last 2 decades or so we've worked to get AMERICANS, both poor black and white off the rolls -- and mostly they are now. Yet here we have this new wave of welfare cheats from Mexico to replace them! Always, just always there is someone waiting to take advantage of America's generosity -- makes me ill.

In the place I worked, there was maybe 1-2 white single moms there, if that -- maybe 1or 2 disabled black folks there needing housing assistance -- and that I could understand. But the REST -- all hispanics, all pregnant, all in line for free medical, free WIC, free carseats, you name it.

AE

jjmm, I have seen this. They will also go to places such as Pregnancy Resource Center, as they will help any mother who is going to keep her child. They will get all sorts of freebies from as many resources they can.

Of course, they get the car seats, but they never use them although it is law to!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I went to the hospital for a sever ear infection, I was dizzy and nearly falling all over the place.
    We sat their, and these illegals had there whole entire family . kids where running around yelling and screaming, nothing like haveing a freaking head ace and ear problem, then you have these kids who are running around, without no supervision, and just screaming at the top of there lungs. It was not a emergecy hospital, more like a mad house.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234