Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are they serious? Reno asks if ICE raids affected your lunch

Reno Gazette-Journal:

Comment: On ICE raids, walk outs

How has the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency raids affected your lunch routine? We want to hear from you?

In light of the raid on McDonald's in the Reno area Thursday, a call for a walk out today by Hispanic workers in protest, the Reno Gazette-Journal wants to know how this is all affecting you.

If you notice anything related to the walk out, email us at online@rgj.com. Include your telephone number if you'd like to be interviewed.
    http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic ... /1321/NEWS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

good comments

I want to move to Reno just to tell them that since the raids I have had less indigestion than I have in years.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is high time the Mexican Consul leaves this country...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Hey would someone tell ICE I know of many more McDonald's where they can visit.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Yes, enjoyed my lunch and want to see more of them!
    (made my own!!)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did anyone leave comments?

Now I won't die of cholesterol overdose. Gracias. amigos!! Viva la Migra!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David