Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Think about this

I have come to the conclusion that we are all chess pieces on Bush's chess board. Our military, police officers, and border patrol are all expendable (is that spelled right) (sitting ducks). The American people, well we are not even worth thinking about.

Our government has PROVEN that they don't give a damn about us or what we think!

I do not think it is a matter of that people do not care, it is because our government has turned us into to drones! Families cannot support themselves on one wage earner anymore. Our children suffer because they do not have the parental supervison that they once had with at least one parent at home. Due to the greed of the Hollywood types, our children are bombarded by violence and sex and it is accepted and they and WE have become desensitized. Church, which was the one place that you were supposed to feel safe is no longer a place of safe haven! It is inundated with pedophiles and the church PROTECTS them! The religion that OUR country was founded on, CHRISTIANITY, is constantly under attack, while ALL OTHER religions are all of a sudden condoned? Our own constitution is being used against us! I have never been a church goer, but the worse it gets, the stronger my faith gets! I refuse to let satan win!

I know that I am not the only one that feels this way. I just wish I could have someone face to face that REALLY understands this and WANTS to do something about it!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

think about this

It's really hard to raise children today. American families are slowly being priced out of existence. This plan has been in the works for over 30 years, at least.
    Two paycheck families are the norm now. Housing, food, clothing, transportation, all of it, has skyrocketed. Parents spend most of their time working, and so much less time with their children. It's so sad.
    Church not only was a place you could feel safe, it was a normal part of life. Now we dont have the time, like we used to. We feel guilty leaving our kids alone or with sitters, and try to make it up to them, by buying them stuff, and signing them up for activities. I understand how you are feeling.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I couldn't agree with both of you here more regarding how our government doesn't care about US citizens and how difficult it is today to raise children. As a single parent, the later definitely concerns me.

It is depressing to look at and deal with what is happening to this country in many ways - the massive invasion of illegal aliens, depressed wages and job benefits reduced or cut, outsourcing and insourcing of jobs, and divorce, among other things.

As far as the invasion of illegal aliens goes, my family and I have had our fill - i.e. a handful of ER hospital visits in the past five years where we've seen first hand how overcrowded these ER rooms are and how overburdened the staff are; problems with one rental house in particular in the modest single family residential area we live in where twice this home has been rented, and very soon after each rental, there are several cars parked outside and many more than a single family residing within, trash every where, blaring music and a few times I've seen police visiting this residence; my youngest and rising 4th grader is being relocated to a modular trailer school complex for the next two years because of school overcrowding (and since it's not a magnet school, extras such as orchestra will not be included which she has been taking this past school year and wants to continue in the 4th grade); a recent visit to the DMV was an eye opener as to how crowded the place gets, etc., etc.

Still, we've been lucky so far as not to have been directly affected by uninsured drivers, gangs, drug dealers, other crimes, etc. But these worser problems affect many, many US citizens and, just as many of you here, I am so sick and tired of the whole mess with the illegal invasion and how our elected officials are ignoring the welfare of US citizens.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I truly believe it's the American children most negatively effected and endangered by illegal immigration. They are in danger of diseases at schools, terrorism, overcrowded classrooms, frustrated teachers, parents wages being held down, and last but certainly not least, the loss of their culture, while other cultures are pushed upon them, as their country and culture is trampled upon. Also American children are getting a watered down education to make room for everyone.

I think one of the most important things I'd like to say is the following: I would like for American children to have an opportunity to put out their hand to help and welcome Legal Immigrants to America. They are not given that chance, because instead they've been told to move over and step aside. Get to know so and so and so and so and so and so's culture, language etc. Instead immigration should be at a level where our children can have the desire and experience of helping other kids assimilate to America. THIS is TRUE IMMIGRATION, in my opinion. I believe this is how immigration to America was meant to be.
    This is what instills Americanism in both children, the newcomer and the native. Give American children a chance to welcome immigrants instead of feeling overwhelmed by immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)