Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Think Only Whites Are Racist? Think Again!

http://www.trafford.com/Bookstore/Bo...x?Book=185035#

View large cover
    A Blackman's Perspective

By Mohammed Ali
    Published: October, 2007
    Format: Perfect Bound Softcover(B/W)
    Pages: 230
    Size: 5.5x8.5
    ISBN: 9781412091053

Overview Free Preview About the Author

To most people Racism is a White man's thing. The South East Asians, the Chinese, Hispanics, African Americans and Arabs that I have met all believe racism is synonymous with white people who victimized them.

However, in my capacity as a political refugee who has shared rooms and apartments and worked with many racial groups in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America, I don't believe in the baloney that only whites are racist.

I hope I am not accused of being a white apologist. Yes whites may have perpetuated colonialism, segregation and apartheid and were heavily involved in slavery. And yes white supremacy groups, such as the Ku Klux Klan and other Neo-Nazi groups still exists. But is that all there is about racism?

From my personal experience, it isn't the white people who have exhibited the most racism towards me. Unfortunately, the people who top the list of dishing out racism are those who normally complain about being the victims.

In general, white people tend to show a lot of courtesy to people of color perhaps because they don't want race card used against them if non-whites don't receive what they want. Majority of whites also seems to be sensitive and are sophisticated with racism issues and take accusations of racism very serious even if they are practicing one.

On the other hand, non-whites don't care whether they are called racist or not. Their logic that racism is a white man's thing is deep rooted; therefore, if you call them racist they treat it as a joke.

Think Only Whites Are Racist? Think Again! is a new kind of book aimed at giving all fronts on the racial spectrum a fair shot and to make them all accountable for their actions, actions which are often detrimental to others. The book is also designed to change the current landscape of this vast topic and to usher in fresh ideas about fighting racial discrimination
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

On the other hand, non-whites don't care whether they are called racist or not. Their logic that racism is a white man's thing is deep rooted; therefore, if you call them racist they treat it as a joke.
    well, Im white and I just laugh when someone throws the racism card at me! It just slides off me these days...like Teflon!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    Most white people that I know are not racist, I wish I could say the same for other minority groups not being racist against white people.

Re: Think Only Whites Are Racist? Think Again!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    http://www.trafford.com/Bookstore/Bo...x?Book=185035#

View large cover
    A Blackman's Perspective

By Mohammed Ali
    Published: October, 2007
    Format: Perfect Bound Softcover(B/W)
    Pages: 230
    Size: 5.5x8.5
    ISBN: 9781412091053

Overview Free Preview About the Author

To most people Racism is a White man's thing. The South East Asians, the Chinese, Hispanics, African Americans and Arabs that I have met all believe racism is synonymous with white people who victimized them.

However, in my capacity as a political refugee who has shared rooms and apartments and worked with many racial groups in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America, I don't believe in the baloney that only whites are racist.

I hope I am not accused of being a white apologist. Yes whites may have perpetuated colonialism, segregation and apartheid and were heavily involved in slavery. And yes white supremacy groups, such as the Ku Klux Klan and other Neo-Nazi groups still exists. But is that all there is about racism?

From my personal experience, it isn't the white people who have exhibited the most racism towards me. Unfortunately, the people who top the list of dishing out racism are those who normally complain about being the victims.

In general, white people tend to show a lot of courtesy to people of color perhaps because they don't want race card used against them if non-whites don't receive what they want. Majority of whites also seems to be sensitive and are sophisticated with racism issues and take accusations of racism very serious even if they are practicing one.

Think Only Whites Are Racist? Think Again! is a new kind of book aimed at giving all fronts on the racial spectrum a fair shot and to make them all accountable for their actions, actions which are often detrimental to others. The book is also designed to change the current landscape of this vast topic and to usher in fresh ideas about fighting racial discrimination
    Is this "THE" Mohammed Ali?

Funny that racism has again become front and center for screaming protests, the loudest these days are the groups defending the illegals. I honestly don't care what skin color one is, as long as you are here legally and respect our laws.
    As a white, if I use fradulent documents, my description would go out as white. Frank next door uses fraudulent documents and the description would go out as black. Frank and I would be arrested, while Pablocito is using the same kind of documents will probably be given amensty for just being here illegally to work for a better life, with the help of the screamers on behalf of Hispanics.
    And the Hispanic is not a separate race, it is a group of people of many races who share a language and some traditions.
    A person can get very tired being yelled at for trying to exclude those that do no belong within our borders without permission.

With the uncontrolled flow of illiterate, illegal aliens from third world countries into the USA, racism has once again gained a foothold here as they bring their backward cultural atrocities with them and practice their prejudices here just as they did in the countries they left.

Even legal immigrants who come to the USA with no intention of becoming part of the fabric that made this country great are allowed to practice their backward culture here, many times without restraints, claiming "religious freedom," under such guises as Sharia Law. If any parts of their supposed "religion" are against OUR laws, that should make their backward barbaric practices, null and void and punishable under OUR laws AND if they don't like it, they are free to leave!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)