Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The status quo is defacto amnesty. The administration has admitted publicly that it has failed in its' duty. Chertoff should be called before Congress for his unsatisfactory performance. Chertoff attempted to get his own personal "amnesty" by wiping away the obligation to enforce law and that failed. The American people have found amnesty unacceptable and should demand Homeland security go to work. "WE" don't have a problem. The people we pay to do this job have a problem.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES and we need to call Washington everyday and tell them to enforce our laws or else.

YES and we need to call Washington everyday and tell them to enforce our laws or else.
    People may call us crazy, Peanut, but I agree with you. I wouldn't say that I feel overly or super confident that he will, that's for sure, but I do believe that the possibility is there.

And we need to tap into it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    YES! It is what the political consultants call The Big Mo for momentum.

But you have to strike while the iron is still hot as we all know what the attention span of the average American is.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    People may call us crazy, Peanut, but I agree with you. I wouldn't say that I feel overly or super confident that he will, that's for sure, but I do believe that the possibility is there.

and CitizenBob (didn't know how to get you in that quote too! )

Momentum is vital! Remember how just a few days ago, when there was the slightest slowdown in calls, how some of the Senators were claiming that the anti-illegal alien folk were changing our minds cause the calls had slowed! We have to keep it going!!!!!! With thanks, too, for those who stood with AMERICANS AND LEGAL immigrants. Positive feedback is vital!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    I agree. We need to call and let them know we want our borders secure.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

I totally agree, CitizenBob and Peanut.

The way I see it is almost as though we have to start over in a way. We need to give it a chance. Just a chance. We will know immediately whether or not he is either playing games with us again, or whether it is for real.

The momentum is with the American people and if he refuses to enforce our existing laws.....well......I don't know....better experts than me will have to figure out where we go from there. (I'm no expert, I'm mostly going on a little intuition or something and I'm sure there are many who would strongly disagree with what I think a possible strategy might be).

That's okay. No hard feelings. I'm just trying based on my analyzation of the situation as it stands.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    The answer is NO...he is going to punish us
    Agreed, the US citizens will be punished just like the BP agents are. He can easily arrest them. We are much harder (since there are 100's of millions of us). However, we can be "punished" by total lack of doing anything. And I believe that jorge will most likely take that path.

H.

I sadly suspect old George will screw us simply by doing nothing.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Bush got quite a shock the other day.
    You all have the momentum in your favor right now.
    You guys are warriors!
    LET'S DEMAND
    ENFORCE THE LAW OR FACE IMPEACHMENT

Only be thou strong and very courageous...Joshua 1:9

You guys scared him. Let's keep the pressure on him.

president@whitehouse.gov
    Washingon Office:
    phone: 202 456 1414
    fax: 202 456 2461

Same with the homeland security

DEMAND IT WE'RE NOT ASKING ANYMORE

ENFORCE THE LAW OR FACE the IMPEACHMENT of your mealticket

You all are in a better position to be DEMANDING right now than you have ever been! You have shaken up Washington! If Elvira can make demands....WE'RE THE ONE'S WITH THE RIGHT TO DEMAND

http://www.dhs.gov/index.shtm

Citizen Line
    Operator Number: 202-282-8000
    Comment Line: 202-282-8495

http://www.ice.gov/about/contact.htm
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast