Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Think we all could use a laugh this week

This was sent to me in an e mail...if only we had fairies!!!

A beautiful fairy appeared one day to a destitute Mexican refugee outside an Arizona immigration office.

"Good man," the fairy said, "I've been sent here by President Obama and told to grant you three wishes, since you just arrived in the United States with your wife and eight children."

The man told the fairy, "Well, where I come from we don't have good teeth, so I want new teeth, maybe a lot of gold in them." The fairy looked at the man's almost toothless grin and -- PING !-- he had a brand new shining set of gold teeth in his
    mouth!

"What else?" asked the fairy, "Two more to go." The refugee claimant now got bolder. "I need a big house with a three-car garage in Annapolis on the water with eight bedrooms for my family and the rest of my relatives who still live in my country.. I want to bring them all over here" --- and -- PING !-- in the distance there could be seen a beautiful mansion with a three-car garage, a long driveway,and a walkout patio with a BBQ in an upscale neighborhood overlooking the bay.

"One more wish," said the fairy, waving her wand.

"Yes, one more wish. I want to be like an American with American clothes instead of these torn clothes, and a baseball cap instead of this sombrero. And I want to have white skin like Americans" ---and --- PING ! -- The man was transformed - wearing worn-out jeans, a Baltimore Orioles T-shirt, and a baseball cap. He had his bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from the horizon.

"What happened to my new teeth?" he wailed. "Where is my new house?"

(THIS IS GOOD . . . . . . . . NO, ACTUALLY
    THIS IS VERY GOOD.)

The fairy said, "Tough sh**, Amigo, now that you are a white American, you have to fend for yourself."

Banned
    I'd like to be the fairy!!

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    I'd like to be the fairy!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL...for sure, never thought about that, that's one position a lot of us would love to have! :)

Banned
    Border patrol agent would also work

Thank You!!!!!!!
    I needed that!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    GOOD ONE!!!!!