Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Nope.

That is the number of the beast that the book of revalations spoke of.

I will use the religion argument with all my heart because it is 'my' soul at stake.

'Sex''race''religion' the three things that they 'cannot' discriminate for.

They were talking about this on one of the Christian websites I visit as well. Holy cow what if there is truth to it? We could be seeing things from Revelation taking place right now! Ahem, okay just got a little excited there.......carry on.

I like expulsion by attrition--going after the employers will eventually cause them to self-deport.

As for the biometric ID..No way. If we can put a man on the moon, we can find a way to tamper-proof ID cards. This bio ID would be the beginning of the end of freedom as we know it. rwrice, you should re-think your position on this one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is exactly what I have been saying in my emails.

With no trough to slop from, the ---- will self-deport.

The Barometric ID WOULD BE FINE IF GIVEN TO IMMIGRANTS ONLY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I like expulsion by attrition--going after the employers will eventually cause them to self-deport.

As for the biometric ID..No way. If we can put a man on the moon, we can find a way to tamper-proof ID cards. This bio ID would be the beginning of the end of freedom as we know it. rwrice, you should re-think your position on this one.

That's fine. I'm not a hardliner type. Removing Law #2 will work just fine for me.

All I ask is please leave the other three laws in place. I think they are mandatory.

Rice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12