Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thompson - CNN Speech Now

Thompson sounds like he's pulling out. What the heck is he talking about? They say the results aren't even all in, yet.

I wish he would pull out, I think his base would go to Romney. Then it would be him against the Reconquista Three(Mccain, Huck and Rudy)

I like that matchup

If Thompson bows out the handwriting is on the wall. Morman or bust....

Banned
    Thompson didn't dump out

But just as well should have , hes done now

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    I wish he would pull out, I think his base would go to Romney. Then it would be him against the Reconquista Three(Mccain, Huck and Rudy)

I like that matchup
    Yep, I agree!!!

Even if he would endorse McCain-----as some are fearing due to him being McCain's campaign advisor/manager in 2000------those who were supporting Thompson due to the issues regarding illegals will not support McCain, they will go to Romney.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Pull Out

I wish he would pull out too. He never seemed to want to be in the race. Now, he just seems to be diverting votes. I liked him at first, though.

If anyone should leave it should be Guiliani, he's been at the bottom the whole time. Thompson has been at least 4th most of the time I think.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

This was expected that several would drop out when they felt they should.

In the next primaries, people who would have voted for them will now vote for another candidate. One thing is for sure, that 2% that would vote for Hunter, will not be voting for McCain.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Pull Out

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I wish he would pull out too. He never seemed to want to be in the race. Now, he just seems to be diverting votes. I liked him at first, though.
    Nobody can even figure out why he jumped into it-----as he was never "really" into it!!!

And, he pretty much just messed things up------as Romney would be able to beat the others a lot easier if he had Thompson's supporters behind him as well!!!

So, at this point.......We can blame him for McCain and Huckabilly's wins.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

If Hunter and Thompson come out of the race, the anti-amnesty GOP vote will be less split up.

Instead of being split four ways between Thompson, Hunter, Romney, and Paul it will be split between Romney and Paul Vs three way split Huckabee, McCain, Giuliani for the pro amnesty voters.

Hard to calculate the Huckster impact since he is going to such great lengths to conceal his true plan from voters.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast