Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Little Barry!

Arizonablues, thank you for posting.

What else can we expect, for this is how he was trained as a child .
    Here is a statue of little Barry at 10 years old in Jakarta, Indonesia. I thought it looked quite at home in Jakarta.

Somehow I do not think George Washington's statue would fit so well in Indonesia.

On the closing shot of the video, I wonder why that necklace was chosen and does it have a meaning?

There is very short video of little Barry at the following link.

http://www.examiner.com/x-12767-US-Head ... otos-video

Examiner.com
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I just don't know how much longer it will be before the lid blows off the top. This UN schill must be stopped !!!!

I've been fortunate enough to have never known a real criminal. When you see news reports showing a criminal, you wonder WOW... what makes them tick.

I have to say with certainty, that if you want to know what true criminals look like; all you have to do is look at the top ten most notorious criminals of all time... you see their faces every day.

Obama
    Pelosi
    Geitner
    Dodd
    Bernake
    Franks
    Reid

well look at this list of Obama's Czars and be prepared to be stocking up your pantry, buying ammo... I will move to the first state that secedes from this hell hole.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articl ... 198/29391/
    If it comes to secession, I hope Texas is first Dianne!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12