Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dont forget to boycott the other two big Mex beer companies Dos Eques and Pacifico.

Glad I drink RUM!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Don't buy products from Mexico or China!!!!!!!!!

Let's do OUR VERY BEST TO BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this isn't a very hard boycott, giving up beer that you have to hide the taste with lemon to drink....

BUY AMERICAN!!!!!

I can't think if anything I buy from Mexico that I could boycott but I have recently started boycotting any company that employs illegals - like McDonalds. I hate the place anyhow but my kids like it. From now on, any time I see illegals working somewhere the company is receiving a letter from me stating my reasons for no longer remaining a customer. That goes for companies that have signs in Spanish too. I've had enough and should have done this long ago.

jecg_97030 wrote
    If everyone who went to order a Corona, stopped and ordered a Sam Adams, think what that would do to their exports.
    OK, I understand that we should buy American, but I favor Moosehead, a Canadian beer. My second choice is a good ol freezing cold Bud. Never tried a Sam Adams, will put that on my to do list.

Yeah, I didn't mean to show a preference for Sam Adams. That was just an example of a good substitute for a Mexican beer. If you're partial to Moosehead, by all means hoist away. I'll support our neighbors to the North. Good Day, eh?
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Canada isn't sending the worst among them to take over the US. Canadians are just as fed up over the NAU SPP stuff as we are, and have been taking to the streets in protest. I will support our friends to the north also. Buy American and Canadian!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Lynn Said:

I have recently started boycotting any company that employs illegals - like McDonalds
    We've done the same. In Oregon we have full service gas stations (we cannot pump our own) and I go two miles out of my way to a place where they only hire Americans. No illegals there and I make a point of letting them know I come there for that reason.

We quit going anywhere we suspect hires illegals and convinced our neighbor to fire his illegal yard guy and hire a local kid.

I got our local K Mart to stop making announcements exclusively in Spanish. I don't shop there very often but they were catering to Illegals so bad that I felt like I was in a Gigante store in La Paz.

So ALIPAC, can we organize an ALIPAC backed boycott against Corona?
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    OK, I understand that we should buy American, but I favor Moosehead, a Canadian beer. My second choice is a good ol freezing cold Bud. Never tried a Sam Adams, will put that on my to do list.
    Its good if you like dark beer. A lot stronger and thicker than Bud. Goes down smooth. I prefer dark beer. Either European -- Guiness, New Castle (NO BOYCOTT OF IRELAND AND ENGLAND ) or Sam Adams. I think it is supposed to taste like the old beer of the time of the founders......the founders loved their beer
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Me too, we have to start getting attention to all that is happening in this country. How can our government be so blind to our spiraling free fall?

The countries we owe the biggest bucks too are no longer investing in us, we import more than we export.........DO THEY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO THIS COUNTRY???????????

I won't get into all the other stuff, mgfr. jobs gone south, outsourcing, overrun by illegals and legal visa holders (those getting our tech, nursing, etc. jobs.) and etc., etc., etc.
    We need to grab this countries citizens attention span and keep it.
    Shop at Goodwill and keep $$ in the USA, not Red China!

I dont drink but I am a compulsive label reader. I reamed out a cust. ser.
    person at Colgate Palmolive because my Total gel tooth paste was made in Mexico...
    they are sending jobs away from our country so they should keep their
    garbage where its produced. Heretofore when I saw a MIMexico label I
    thought well, at least they are staying in their own country and working.....
    that wont wash anymore.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast