Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tired of being an legal non-Immigrant

The US has the world's most liberal immigration policy: in law and in practice. However, that's just a relative statement, not an absolute one. Also, what is trure as an average is not always true for specific cases.

As a would-be immigrant from India to the US, and someone who has lived in the US for about 10 years, I hit a low patch and wanted to share my story with people who would understand just how the laws can work in a negative way.

I wrote my own tale here: http://tired-immigrant.blogspot.com/

Laws must be objective.

Thank you for listening.

- A tired "would-be" immigrant

Welcome to the board tiredimmigrant
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yet another example of the stupidity of our "Leaders".

A country's immigration policies are supposed to be for designed the principal benefit of it's own citizens not it's immigrants. A Bangladeshi may well wish he too could get a job in Bangalore or Kolkata. If the Indian government acting for the Indian people do not agree then he will not have an easy time of it either.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)