Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TN SENATOR BOB CORKER STATEMENT

This is Senator Corker's Statement:

[quote]

Corker Votes Against Cloture on Immigration Reform Bill
    from the Office of Senator Bob Corker

Thursday, June 07, 2007

WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) made the following statement late Thursday after voting against cloture on the immigration reform bill:

“I voted against ending debate on the immigration bill in its current form because I don’t believe we’ve had sufficient opportunity to debate and improve the legislation,â€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know Corker voted the correct way. But he is way too wishy washy for me. We need to stay on top of him AND Alexander both. I could see them both being huge problems in the future.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Send him your thanks for voting NO on cloture but make it known that no bill can be passed that provides amnesty, in any form, to illegal aliens. We need to watch these Senators "that want to get something passed".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes alisab, way too wishy washy. I did call zeezil and thank several of their offices with the added message to Senator Alexander's Offices that he only says "BORDER SECURITY," when illegal immigration is mentioned. We expect to see a visible fence, not just 2-10 miles being constructed and interior enforcement. Just follow the law.

Both Tennessee Senators are suspect on this legislation.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.