Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Caramel" tastes just as good as "dulce de leche"!

Here's some more companies to send protests to: Pepsi (did you see their "Hola 2012" banner next to its English counterpart while waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square on NYE?) Coca-Cola
    (I saw Spanish advertising signs for them both locally here in South FL and the Greenville, SC region, where there aren't even that many Spanish-speakers-and on their website they even have a Facebook group called Coca-Cola Estados Unidos (that's "Coca-Cola United States)-how disgusting!!), and three companies had bilingual ads in my local coupon advertising:

Anti Aging Skin Care Products and Skin Care Tips | Olay(owned by Proctor and Gamble)

Surf Detergent

and Carvel Ice Cream

Go get 'em, boys and girls!!!!
    Last edited by sacredrage; 01-23-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Banned
    Lets also add Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich to the list. They both released Spanish ads in Florida all the while advocating for English-only laws in this country (and rightfully so).

Mitt Romney for President | Mitt Romney for President of the United States of America in 2012
    Newt Gingrich 2012 | Leadership Now

googler, talk about flip-flop hypocrites!! Neither has my vote!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage View Post
    googler, talk about flip-flop hypocrites!! Neither has my vote!!
    Romney released another Spanish-language ad and now you have a supporter or two of his on this board now all of a sudden doing a 180 on Spanish language ads, it is comical. Hypocrites all around! It's the reason this country gets the type of politicians it gets, the people voting them in are just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Romney released another Spanish-language ad and now you have a supporter or two of his on this board now all of a sudden doing a 180 on Spanish language ads, it is comical. Hypocrites all around! It's the reason this country gets the type of politicians it gets, the people voting them in are just as bad.
    I'm a free man for now, and can vote for whomever I feel will do the best job for me getting illegals out of here! And you keep making your little side way remarks toward me really aren't doing much to help here! It seems to me your just mad cause Paul stop campaigning and want to say anything you can to get people not to vote for the GOP candidate, and I'm almost sure that ain't gonna fly long around here! In case you haven't noticed we're not big Obama fans!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456