Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    If the congress brings on amnesty we can take them to court. Neither the congress nor the president has the constitutional authority to grant amnesty.

If it goes to the Supreme Court to be decided we would have a good bit of time. We would also be overrun with illegals unless we joined the MMP and watched our border year round.

We would also have time to vote out some of the traitors.

RR
    But Bush elected his pals to the Supreme Court. It probably wont go anywhere.
    I would like to know the reactions of the senators sitting at home watching these protests. The yelling in spanish and carrying Mexican fllags should give them an idea of the scum bags that demand amnesty.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Headline news is doing a poll on reactions to new legislation. Supposedly you can give your opinion at HeadlineNews@cnn.com. I've tried it several ways and was unable to get on. Any suggestions??

Andy all you do is copy and paste the link if it doesn't work. It kicks up my e-mail screen and lets me send an e-mail to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Protest This!

With thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens protesting in the streets of our nation’s cities, there has never been a better chance to round them up and send them back to Mexico and where ever else they came from. What do you think what would happen if 500,000 USA citizens jammed the streets of Mexico City protesting illegal immigration? Why, they would throw every protester in jail and throw away the key! This isn’t racism; it is about the survival of our nation.

Those protesting and demanding that our tax money and our country should be turned over to the illegal alien hoards have lost touch with reality. They need to take that Mexican Flag they’re waving in the streets of our county back Mexico where it belongs. If they want a better life they need to go home and change Mexico and stop tearing down the USA.

Greedy business owners and corrupt politicians have created this mess. They have allowed the boarders of our country to be over run. The Republicans are in power and this has happened on their watch. The Bush administration has willing not protected our boarders. Thousands of violent gang members now roam the streets of the cities thanks to Bush and his fellow Republicans. It is not negligence; it has happened by design! This is an attack on the fabric of America, instigated by those politicians who have sworn to protect us. We have be sold out!

I've been listening to C-Span and CNN regarding the tangled web we have woven by allowing millions of illegal aliens to enter illegally over the border or overstay their visas in this country.

We needed a fence twenty years ago on the Mexican border. We needed the surveillence we now employ on the Mexican border on the Canadian border before that border erupts into chaos. We need our ports and our airports secured a lot more than they are now.

We need visa holders tracked to assure that they leave the country at the end of their visit.

Instead, we have our Senators arguing over the illegals already in this country while thousands more keep arriving.

I say, SECURE THE BORDERS NOW, then worry about when, how and why to remove the illegal aliens already here.

This has gone on way too long.

Thank you.
    I gave them my thoughts. I'm getting sicker by the minute listening to C-Span and CNN at the same time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you think this will start a civil war?

I didn't know what was going on as students began to act differntly after the Christmas Break. This is what everything was all about. They have been so disrepectful towards me. They do not want to read, learn, or behave in our society. They are here to take as much as they can. When they are finished ruining this country they will go back to their own country and we will not have anywhere to go.

They are here to take as much as they can. When they are finished ruining this country they will go back to their own country and we will not have anywhere to go.
    If that is the case, I hope they think they are finished ruining things soon because I'd love nothing better than for them to ALL go home and never come back.

thank you, dragons. i wish i could have been there to stand at your side.

They have started fighting authority

I saw yesterday they were fighting police in Dallas and in California. So now they are getting ready to start with the violence. As the rest of us show patience.

Indeed, Dragons5, you are a hero. I equate you with the likes of Paul Revere. Live long and prosper!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast