Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Someone in another discussion panel suggested Tyson foods. I think that would be a great place to start. They are major employers of illegals. They tried to corrupt the political process when Clinton was in Office by bribing his secretary of agriculture.
    I have no idea how to start a boycott, but I'd like to be involved if it happens.
    I've never felt as powerless as I do now. The public is adamantly opposed to amnesty but it sounds like we'll get it in one form or another whether we like it or not.
    Tyson owns a beef processing plant in Emporia KS (home to a conservative NCAA Div II college) that is constantly being protested against. Perhaps you could rech the Young Republicans there and try and set something up. I could contact the groups founder since he is a friend of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    If anyone is from Maryland, a bunch of high school kids walked out in protest with Mexican flags.
    Not surprising at all.. with our dumbed down schools with "social studies" and politicaly correct teachings of "toleration" and "sympathy" basicly education has become the perfect instrument of propaganda and brain washing of our kids. Lets see how those kids feel when they actually have to pay their own bills and cant because some illegal took their job from them after they get out of school or their parents are laid off and cant buy them their fancy new car or $100 shoes. Ignorance is the perfect weapon against the uneducated and politicaly correct mind.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Lets see how those kids feel when they actually have to pay their own bills and cant because some illegal took their job from them after they get out of school or their parents are laid off and cant buy them their fancy new car or $100 shoes.

ZZZ--good point, but we cannot leave it in our kids hands, they depend on us to make the right decisions and those decisions have to be made now, not after they have been forced to deal with it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ZZZ--good point, but we cannot leave it in our kids hands, they depend on us to make the right decisions and those decisions have to be made now, not after they have been forced to deal with it.
    I agree and didnt intend to imply otherwise. Problem is this, to teach them the facts of what is going on means bucking a politicaly correct system of education, social, and buisness practices. This means teaching them to think for themselves which is driving them towards being labeled racist, politicaly incorrect, unsympathetic, or social outcasts by any group that doesnt want them to be educated and aware of their undermining of our society through subversive measures and political minipulation of our government and social services. Worse yet they may get into physical altercations with any group that is threatened by their realistic, rather then propaganda driven, way of thinking. This is why in many cases kids protest much of what they are kept ignorant about.

A couple of recent examples, a quote from a Mexican official: "The marches in Los Angeles proves we still own that city by defacto." Back when a hurricane hit the Yukatan peninsula the president of Mexico at that time even commented on the fact if aid was not given that a massed border crossing would occur.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Dragon,
    I hope that back up gets there for you today. You are brave and I am so proud you are my countryman.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

zzz100 you are absolutely right kids today are brainwashed by the schools ,their peers, Hollywood, T.V. the whole nine yards. I've always thought there would be a backlash but that was naive thinking. No one is trying to connect the dots anymore. It's easier to rely on platitudes like "they only do jobs no one else will do" ,or worse "we are a nation of immigrants".
    If you consider that one third of the inmates in prisons are illegals that means there are really 100 million illegals rather than 12 million (given our population is 300 million) OR They commit a disproportionate number of crimes. I think it is some of both.
    Maybe Fox and Bush can just finish their love fest at Broke Back mountain Cancun or where ever and spend less time trying to meld both countries into a 2.5 world country.
    Remember no Tyson's chicken in April (unless that's what Chik-filet uses).

zzz100 you are absolutely right kids today are brainwashed by the schools ,their peers, Hollywood, T.V. the whole nine yards. I've always thought there would be a backlash but that was naive thinking. No one is trying to connect the dots anymore. It's easier to rely on platitudes like "they only do jobs no one else will do" ,or worse "we are a nation of immigrants".
    Yes, we are a nation of immigrants.. but like usual people with a subversive cause will take what they want out of context to cover up their agenda. Immigrants built this country but the country is built now and now we have to protect what we have built. Illegal immigration rapes a country of its resources.. it does nothing to build it. That is the part they dont want to discuss. Its a war of the media and communications, the only war that can be waged on the USA and won if allowed to through our politicaly correct educational, social, and media services. If someone tries to speak up against their cause your a racist or conspiracy theorist. If someone speaks up for their cause they are excersizing their rights to free speech. That alone speaks volumes of the double standard and subversion that has been going on for years now.

Thanks.

Illegal immigration rapes a country of its resources.. it does nothing to build it.
    AMEN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm very impressed with your courage and your conviction, dragons5.

I found it odd when a hispanic couple thanked me at the red light
    I don't find that odd at all. Many hispanic people came here legally and they don't want their country stolen any more than we do.

Someone in another discussion panel suggested Tyson foods. I think that would be a great place to start. They are major employers of illegals. They tried to corrupt the political process when Clinton was in Office by bribing his secretary of agriculture.
    I have no idea how to start a boycott, but I'd like to be involved if it happens.
    I've never felt as powerless as I do now. The public is adamantly opposed to amnesty but it sounds like we'll get it in one form or another whether we like it or not.

Tyson owns a beef processing plant in Emporia KS (home to a conservative NCAA Div II college) that is constantly being protested against
    that was me in disguise. the slogan should be

IF IT SAYS TYSON ON THE LABEL, LEAVE IT IN THE STORE.

I don't find that odd at all. Many hispanic people came here legally and they don't want their country stolen any more than we do.
    I agree. Even though the hispanic population has the greatest number of illegal immigrants by far that would never make all of them bad. I know of quite a few hispanics who work here legaly, speak English, and dont leech off of the system. Im sure they dont want to be looked at as bad people just because others of their race decide to evade the legal system. There are good and bad in every race.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345