Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Todd Fienburg Radio Show Wilmington NC area on Illegals

The Todd Fienburg Radio Show is hitting Illegal Immigrations hard today. Will be on the sujbect next couple of hours. This is my 1st time listening to his show sure sounds like he is on the right track

Here in the Wilmington, NC area it is 106.3 FM

He has a good poll going on his site:
    http://www.toddtalk.com/votecast.asp

'Is it wrong for Americans to save lives of illegals.'

Vote Results
    100%
    No. Its a moral thing to do. (40%)
    Yes, they're aiding and abetting. (60%)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Here's a link to hear the show streaming over the internet.

http://www.warpradio.com/popTuner.asp?id=14142
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Being over-run, need back-up

Hey Folks,

New to the forum. Have been reading now for about 6 months. I'm getting more irate as the months go on as to the uselessness of our elected, citizen representatives representing us LEGAL citizens out in the real world. Do any of y'all live in Greensboro? I am in dire need of support here. My neighborhood is being over-run. It is real close to broken arrow time!!! I am ready to start getting political now. [mod edit] Any same same thinking folks that want to hassle our elected citizen representatives here in Greensboro, email, please. Thanks. Have a great day. NamVet, Hill 34, DaNang

Hey Brother,
    welcome to ALIPAC. Hate to here they are in the wire and its bad enough for BA. Keep your head down and lets hope we can find you some help here at ALIPAC. Go political run for office we need more of our guys in there fighting.
    5th SFG GP ABN
    66-68
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

read you 4 x 4

Hey green beanie,

It was good to get your comm out here in the outpost. Where's your CP? I'm hunkered down here along 29 North 10 minutes out of downtown. Looking for a resupply slick any day now!!! Never thought about being a politico but I know that I could do a better job than these commies that are in there now. My first objective in this AO would be to find out where the local yocals stand on the issues. But, I would like to have a couple of folks to go along for the ride, if you know what I mean. Have a great day. Your friendly, neighborhood jarhead

Re: read you 4 x 4

Quote Originally Posted by NamVet
    Hey green beanie,

It was good to get your comm out here in the outpost. Where's your CP? I'm hunkered down here along 29 North 10 minutes out of downtown. Looking for a resupply slick any day now!!! Never thought about being a politico but I know that I could do a better job than these commies that are in there now. My first objective in this AO would be to find out where the local yocals stand on the issues. But, I would like to have a couple of folks to go along for the ride, if you know what I mean. Have a great day. Your friendly, neighborhood jarhead
    Roll reversal sea going bell hope. I go the beach covered. Am sort of working so will pM later. Good to have you aboard. Hold the line... we'll see if we can get you a air drop of support people in your area.Ckecks in the mail trucks are on the DZ

Welcome to ALIPAC, NamVet. I'm sure you'll find a lot of people who share your concerns here. Thank you for the service you gave to our country, NamVet.

Semper Fi

Hey Folks,

Thanks for the response!!! I joined Uncle Sams Misguided Children at the ripe old age of 17. Didn't learn my lessons at all and volunteered for a tour. Now, I am ready to volunteer again to get the commies out of our country and out from underneath our flag. Let's roll!!! Y'all have a great day. Your friendly, neighborhood jarhead

Welcome NamVet.

We will have plenty of need for help from the Greensboro area over the next year as this thing goes to the top issue in NC. Please get as many people together as you can.

William