Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That will NEVER happen as long as were still breathing!!!!!
    That's the truth !

I have a question.....I'd like to forward the "DEMANDS" to people in my address book........would that be copy right infringement ? I even hesitated to post it here because I'm not sure what's legal or not legal. I hate to show my ignorance on this subject, but what the hell, here I go.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Together we are the new majority??? Guess they don't teach math in Mexico.

The IA's remind me of the old saying, "What's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine " They want it all ! They don't teach math in Mexico. An education isn't necessary because they have us to support them. I've read the list of "DEMANDS" several times. Each time somthing new jumps out at me ! Another thing.....don't they realize they already have all the benefits the USA has to offer ? I wish they'd march more often. If they did, that many more Americans would see what the hell is going on, and just maybe, take action to put a stop to it.

Here is a statement from the new majority. It was found on a May Day Chicago planning site.

Press Conference
    Friday April 11th 2008 at 11:30am
    Benito Juarez High School2150 S Laflin (in front campus Ashland and Cermak)

Youth/Students Announce Mobilization for MAY 1st 2008
    Press Statement/Please see CPS Letter for May 1st
    Some have told us that we are this country's future. We say, today, that we are part of this country's present!

We are part of a New Majority that is rising up in every city and town in this nation. Those who are elected to govern in Washington D.C. are holding us back and are out of tough with the New Majority in this country. They must be brought in line and it is the next generation that stand ready to do the job.

We have marched against the broken law, against the raids and deportations and separations of families, and we have won the hearts of the nation. We have marched against the war, and we have won the hearts of the nation. We have marched, and many of us have voted, for reform of the criminal justice system, for an end to the violence in our schools and our streets, for universal health care, more funding for education and for a living wage and the right to organize – and we have won the hearts of the nation.

We are marching again, together, because we are not only the future but the present. We are the ones who will die in Iraq. We are the ones who see our families torn apart by the broken law every day. We are the ones put on the street when our families cannot pay unfair mortgages. We are the ones that suffer a minimum wage lower than anyone else. We are the ones suffering from lack of funding for the schools and violence in the schools. We are the ones pitted against each other by politicians and media madmen. We will not be divided.

That is why we are marching on May 1st. We are part of the New Majority in this nation. We are going forward. Those in Washington and Springfield need to catch up with us or they will be left behind
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we have won the hearts of the nation
    whose heart and what nation? Mexico?
    These kids are pretty full of themselves! How ARROGANT!

These kids don't have my heart ....only my ire. They have NO heart for this nation!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have marched against the broken law, against the raids and deportations and separations of families, and we have won the hearts of the nation. We have marched against the war, and we have won the hearts of the nation. We have marched, and many of us have voted, for reform of the criminal justice system, for an end to the violence in our schools and our streets, for universal health care, more funding for education and for a living wage and the right to organize – and we have won the hearts of the nation.
    "Won the hearts of the nation" !!! This attitude is ignorance at it's finest, plain and simple.

We have marched against the broken law, against the raids and deportations and separations of families, and we have won the hearts of the nation.
    "won the hearts of the nation" Who's nation, Mexico? Cause you sure didn't win the hearts of America.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are the ones who will die in Iraq.
    Oh, this one really gets me. Sorry, but your illegal asses aren't allowed to serve in our military. If you are, it's illegal as all heck.

Excuse me, it's great AMERICANS dying in Iraq, so your little whiny butts can continue to crawl over our borders and live your so-called better life.

If soldiers hadn't died and sacrified for this nation, there wouldn't be an America.

This statement nauseates me the most above all others.

We are the ones who will die in Iraq.

In defense of those IA's who have, in fact, fought and died in Iraq. I'll hand it to them ! I don't put them in the same catagory as the lazy ass leeches that come here to multiply, lie, cheat, steal, rape, pillage and commit mayham in general, because they KNOW they can get away with it. They laugh all the way to the bank with American taxpayer dollars. It's enough to gag a maggot !

Illegal aliens are having delusions of grandure = insanity. They're sure the liberals will fall all over themselves to give them the entire country and then they'll destroy their lives too.

Illegels are really only cowards/screaming brats in a corner.

The illegal alien moto is: I want, I want, I want, I want...a kick in the ass.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast