Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Ridge is Wrong! My Letter to Washington Times

I wrote a letter to the editor of the Washington Times regarding the pro-illegal amnesty opinion written by Mr. Ridge on Sept. 10 in the Times.Ridge is the former head of the Dept. of Homeland Security.

The letter was published in today's edition of the paper.See link below.

We have to refute those illegal alien supporters that make statements such as Mr. Ridge's statement that it would take 70 years to deport all illegals.It's very important that our side of the story gets out to as many people as possible.My letter is under the heading "Ridge Wrong on Immigration".

http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20060914 ... _page2.htm

Well said, Eddie!

I like to point out what President Eisenhower achieved:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... eisenhower
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Good Job!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Thanks for the link Curiouspat. Eisenhower has shown us what could be done to stop the invasion if only our leaders had the will.

If enough citizens prod them and shame them enough maybe our elected officials will do the will of the people of the U.S. and will stop striving to reward the invading illegals with amnesty and citizenship.

And Eddie says:

Linking border security with a guest-worker program and a pathway to citizenship and saying that we can't have one without the other is like saying, "You can't lock your doors to your home until you invite those home invaders who came through the window to move in permanently."
    Yeah Eddie. That's what it sounds like. Good job. You might want to take out Mr. Amnesty lite Berry above your post also.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Guy like Ike

A guy like Ike would never have sold us out. He would have done everything in his power to protect us. I feel Reagan would have had the balls to protect us also.

Bush, on the other hand, is a [MOD EDIT] Sellout. Letting his own people and country get raped and pillaged...I [MOD EDIT] hate you Bush you [MOD EDIT] Traitorous [MOD EDIT]

Banned

Re: A Guy like Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    A guy like Ike would never have sold us out. He would have done everything in his power to protect us. I feel Reagan would have had the balls to protect us also.

Bush, on the other hand, is a [MOD EDIT] Sellout. Letting his own people and country get raped and pillaged...I [MOD EDIT] hate you Bush you [MOD EDIT] Traitorous [MOD EDIT]
    I truly love those who self-moderate!