Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tomball sees red

Our local group of patriots have been protesting a tax funded day labor
    site in Tomball TX for the past few months. I missed going out last
    Saturday because I had another commitment but a group of counter
    protesters showed up and I missed all the fun

Here's an article written by a member of a communist group that showed
    up in Tomball last Saturday...interesting reading...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOMBALL, Texas – Today I went to support the exploited immigrant workers in Tomball. Every week, a few Minute Men, Border Watch and Tea Party members come and terrorize these workers. They shouted horrible things at them and even used violence against the workers. About 20 courageous people came to support the workers and oppose the cowards on 9/4/2010, just two days before Labor Day. There were also two television stations (Univision and Fox News) who were reporting on it. We were there in solidarity to both protect the workers and drive the Minute Men and their pals out. The racists never came to the day laborer site. They instead lined up across the street in an HEB parking lot on a busy main road. The right wingers had sent a spy who was sniffing us out and waiting for us to leave. We did leave, in fact, in order to counter the anti-immigrants at HEB. A few of us remained with the workers in case the racists came to the day laborer site.

We outnumbered them and had far more unity. They were so demoralized they used children in their vicious attacks. They called for all immigrants to be put into concentration camps. We protested them for an hour and had formed a large collective body. The right wingers were scattered all over the place and lacked unity or solidarity. The spirit of revolt was strong amongst us, whereas the anti-immigrants were merely repeating racist anti-immigrants slurs that required not the least bit of thought.

In order to drive the fascists out, we will protest them each week in Tomball. We should outnumber them since any person of conscience who hears such terrible things and sees such disgusting people will want to march in the streets to demand that they leave. The workers need your help. Without you, the immigrant workers will continue to be exploited and the racists will continue to carry out their criminal activities. Unite with the Tomball workers to stop the anti-immigrants and drive racism out of Tomball.

The next action will be held on Saturday morning, September 11, beginning at 8 AM. This action will be held in front of the HEB store at Tomball Parkway (Highway 249) and Main Street (FM 2920).

These actions are being Organized by the Latin American Immigrants Rights Organization And the Progressive Workers Organizing Committee.

__________________________________________________ __

If you're not invoved get involved before it's too late!

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Wow. Why would any American want these people in our country? Get them OUT OUT OUT!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where was the comment posted? Can you provide a link?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry I thought it was on there.

http://houstoncommunistparty.com/

Sorta makes me a little sick to look at it

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Re: Tomball sees red

Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62

Today I went to support the exploited immigrant workers in Tomball. Every week, a few Minute Men, Border Watch and Tea Party members come and terrorize these workers. They shouted horrible things at them and even used violence against the workers.
    Booo hooo hooo................Defaoite, glad to see you patriots got the job done. I saw on Channel 2 this morning that Tomball is planning some restrictions on the illegals. Great work out there. Once football season is over you can bet my wife and I will be back out.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

We outnumbered them and had far more unity. They were so demoralized they used children in their vicious attacks. They called for all immigrants to be put into concentration camps. We protested them for an hour and had formed a large collective body. The right wingers were scattered all over the place and lacked unity or solidarity.
    Funny it sounds completely different from what one of our guys said.

Fellow Patriots:

... For those unable to attend, there were about twenty to thirty hired La Raza (LULAC, ACLU, Communist Party of America, etc.) members yelling their "jelly brains" out at us. That was, until we, as a group with bullhorns, pointed fingers and laughed at them. They were crushed - - - AND silenced for about fifteen minutes!
    As for children, whole families show up at these rallys and to sign the
    petition, they give out flags to the kids. Since when does an ICE facility
    count as a concentration camp?

Def

From my blog at resistnet:

http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/bl...-tomball-rally

Notes from a Tomball Rally

So I joined my fellow patriots in Tomball, TX last Saturday.
    For those who haven't been following it, Tomball has one
    of the only tax funded day labor sites in the country. Several
    people from several groups have been trying to get it shut down.

The city council voted last week to continue to support the day
    labor site and shot down a number of measures intended to reverse
    the city's sanctuary policy. The truth is, they folded to threats from
    La RAZA and the Communist party that if they passed these measures
    they would be sued which would cost the city more money than they can
    afford. They seem to be overlooking the possiblility of law
    suits if one of those illegal day laborers kills or rapes someone. Which
    is exacly what inviting lawlessness leads to.

First, I'd like to say I'm just your average Joe with a job, a kid and a lot of commitments
    and I can't always make it out to these rallys. I have bills to pay, band practice to attend
    and a family that requires my time and attention. But despite the fact that I'd rather spend
    time at home in the air conditioning or at band practice I set those things aside and make
    a sacrifice to fight to save the sanctity of my country. In my opinion, there are a lot of people
    who support the same cause but still will not make the sacrifice to come out and spend time with us.

The city council's decision has angered a lot of people and Saturday's rally was a pretty big show. My guess is
    that there was about sixty patriots on our side with many individuals coming out for awhile then leaving so the
    count was probably higher. There was a constant flow of people coming in to sign our petition. We had counter
    protesters from La RAZA and the communist party gloating over the city council's wimpy decision and spouting
    the same old drivel, "blah blah blah RACISSTS!!...blah blah KKK!!" and a whole lot of rah rah cheers in Spanish.
    Yeah that Spanish stuff is sooo helping your cause, please keep doing it. It may work in an Hispanic
    neighborhood but anywhere else it just make you look like a spoiled brat. I counted a grand total of 8 people on
    their side. According to their website they out number us and have far more unity (huh?), We're demoralised
    and use children as shields (ooookay...).

Among the "racist" crowd we had blacks, hispanics, I overheard a lady tell someone else she was from
    Columbia. I spoke with a young guy from Puerto Rico, waving an American flag, it didn't take long for me to
    understand that he gets it. There was another guy from Australia, He was thouroughly miffed that he went
    through all the steps to come to this country legally only to see amnesty practically handed to those who would
    take it illegally. I don't blame him for being mad. There were people of all ages and walks of life. Little old ladys
    that should've been home baking cookies instead of out in the heat and children holding signs and flags in the
    faces of the opposition and certainly not acting as shields for anyone.

I got the pleasure of countering the other side's lies with good old fashioned bagpipes. (note: bagpipes through a bullhorn doesn't make them any louder). We had a small ceremony in honor of the anniversary of 9/11 where
    we had a moment of silence and I played Amazing Grace on the pipes while being called names by the
    opposition. They tried to counter my pipes as one guy tried to sing the Marine Corps Hymn (one of my pipe
    tunes) which ended up sounding like someone tumbling rocks in a metal bucket then one of the ladys on their side sang Amazing Grace. Next time lady, learn the words, (Aamazing Grace, something something. ladaa da dee ta deeee) c'mon....also, learn Spanish, it's "Unidos" not "Onidos".

There was some clown that kept driving by and revving up the motor on his motorcycle and shaking the ground with his crummy muffler (there's never a cop around...). The highlight of my day was when a lady in her 70's drove by blaring the horn and blowing us kisses all the way down the line.

Despite the threats from those who don't care about our nation's sovereignty we're making a difference a lot

of people are ticked off and it's going to have an impact on a lot of things. We'll keep coming back until the
    issue is resolved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Communist Professor friend has posted a counter blog post. I'd add a link but I dont
    want to advertise his website. Let's see how many times he can call us racists or call our
    right to sovereignty racism:

[i]The struggle against racism continues in Tomball
    By Raskonikov Radek
    TOMBALL, Texas – In spite of 100° weather today (9/11/10), I went to Tomball again in order to protest the racists and support the day laborers. While there were less people than last week on both sides, there was one thing that was absolutely clear: while our numbers were smaller than the racists, our unity was far greater. Not only did we stand firmly united against them, but we also had a great deal of support from the people of Tomball. It was quite evident that the people of Tomball wanted the racists out of their town, for we received many kind words from drivers and walkers passing by our rally. A couple of passers-by stopped to join us. A couple of others rejected the racists’ lies after discussing the immigration issue with us. Despite our numbers, we outlasted the racists again, chanting “Ya se van, ya se van, los racistas ya se vanâ€

Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62
    [i]The struggle against racism continues in Tomball
    By Raskonikov Radek
    Raskonikov Radek? Is the the same Russian guy who was a Marxists and was the right hand man of Lenin?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

We will be there next sat to help support