Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tommy Lee Jones Slams Border Fence

Tommy Lee Jones Slams Border Fence
    Source: World Entertainment News Network
    Posted on: April 12, 2008 11:18 PDT
    Filed under: Celebs, Gossip

Tommy Lee Jones has slammed the U.S Government for building a huge fence along the border between Mexico and his home state of Texas - dubbing it "paranoid bulls**t".

U.S. homeland security has given the go ahead to create a barrier along 233 miles of the U.S./Mexico border, to stop illegal immigrants from crossing into America.

But Jones, who lives in San Antonio, a few hundred miles from the border, claims the plan "bears all the credibility and seriousness of flying saucers from Mars or leprechauns. Or any manner of malicious, paranoid superstition. In other words, it's bulls**t".

He adds, "It's a complete disaster. It's an act of fascist madness."

http://www.hiphop-elements.com/article/read/4/21230/1/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Mr. Jones- You just went from being one of my very favorite movie actors to being on my cannot stand to look at list.

Now all that anyone has to do is to turn around and ask:

Is it facist nonsense to spend $23 million on a border wall for Israel in Egypt?

My guess is that once he hears the keyword Israel it will set off the self preservation networking part of his brain and he will immediatley think of his executive producers and then either have an excuse for it (as to why it is different), or become confused and behave like a little child.

He should never have made that movie, "Men in Black". He now thinks it is real, lol.

dang I hate this, I'm sure going to miss going to see his movies. Oh well another arse to send a nasty gram to.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

Where do some people get their sense of pride from ? Gucci ? For me it's always been "Old Glory". Bye TLJ
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Well, so far I have not been able to find a contact email for him. But when I do I will let him have an ear full and with the size of them it might take a while.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

I WAS a big fan of his till just now. Nothing turns me off more than when a Hollywood actor like this goes political. These people live in a bubble and they do not understand what common people like myself have to put up with. It just sickens me no end.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

Another bleeding heart liberal who lives in fantasy land! And I was a fan of his!

Again, not surprised coming from al gore's college roommate! He has been involved in several Pro Open Borders, Pro ILLEGAL and anti American movies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast