Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Slyhunter, that does not surprise me. I have seen some appalling work done by the illegals around here.

As well, their living standards....well....Came home one night to see a washer sitting on the duplex next door's front porch, hooked up to the front hose, draining water onto the ground, and the dryer hooked up as well, running on an extension cord (now I want to know how they did that with dryers being 220 and the exntension cord was only a 110?). As well, they also had a set inside, and one on the back patio, I think they thought they were going to be able to start taking in laundry for $$$ to make ends meet.

I saw one of them, that have a lot of people living in their 2 bedroom, have a makeshift kitchen set up on their deck, and have seen them divide up their living rooms into basically two "bedrooms", and on like that.

The former landlord had some of them work on our failing bathroom floor, and when they were done, they caulked EVERYTHING in sight, it was ridiculous.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SecureTheBorder, Welcome to ALIPAC
    SecureTheBorder wrote:
    Here in Oklahoma, HB1804 couldn't have been made law at a better time for two reasons:

1) The housing slump means fewer construction jobs for illegals.

2) Many illegals take a long vacation during the wintertime and go back home. Those who went back home will not be coming back to Oklahoma in the spring.
    ------------------------

..It is looking better here....I saw a few more... the week that Oklahoma...put a stake in the heart of Freebies...but most seemed to be heading on through....or going to Carthage,Mo....Big poultry plant there
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I walked into a Mcdonalds today and a Mexican girl was sobbing out of control. What I pieced together through all the Spanish was that her boyfriend just got deported.

Things are looking up in Tulsa.

Thanks for the warm welcome Gogo and mkfarnam.

Quote Originally Posted by fnsooner
    I walked into a Mcdonalds today and a Mexican girl was sobbing out of control. What I pieced together through all the Spanish was that her boyfriend just got deported.

Things are looking up in Tulsa.
    Yes, things are looking up in Tulsa. I speak Spanish and I'm always trying to get the inside scoop. My favorite "informants" work at Krispy Kreme and they no longer work the drive thru since HB1804 became law. They now work in the back and American citizens work the drive thru. Coincidence? I think not. I asked one of the illegals why she no longer works the drive thru. She didn't say anything, but she gave me a look that said a thousand words. Maybe their boss thinks his slaves won't get deported if they stay out of sight...

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Tough times setting in for illegals?? GOOD! Let them self deport to face their problems in Mexico.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I don't see any let up of illegals working for landscape companies, all around the Intown Atlanta area.

i only wish it were so.

I expressed my anger over our Condo Complex using firms that hire illegals. They just think I am crazy.

We did get a new firm to clean our gutters and do pressure washing. I had a little bit of input. These guys are Americans. They told me the illegals had been cleaning what "showed", but did not clean out any downspouts. They are clogged and rusting. It is going to take the new company twice the amount of time to clean the first 2 times, and the new firm says they will actually lose money. He told me that the illegals (Certapro) that recently painted our building left dozens of caulk tubes, paint cans, and trash on the roofs of 7 buildings. No one on the board or the property management company checked on the roof.

The same contractor does high rise window cleaning. He said the illegals cut corners and don't clean, and the glass can become etched and ruined. He is seeing it continously.

These illegals are not qualified to do most of the work they are hired for. They start off ok, and then they get lazy.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

fnsooner W
    elcome!!

Thanks everyone for the reports. I was just thinking a thread of this kind might be informative.

As to our little town, we don't have many illegals, but last garage sale, we had more families than usual.

I did see a truck that was advertising a construction company. Of course, I really can't say they are illegal - but I am guessing they are. If not, they certainly are going to employ illegals. I know the wife speaks very little English -

Has anyone seen or know for sure how many deporations there have been? I would be interested to know if all these people supposedly rounded up are actually getting deported.

I can't give the PResident any credit for trying to launch a verification system. If he really wanted to do something, he would have done it over 6 years ago. If he really wanted to do something, he could have.

This is a joke and the only enforcement I think we are going to get is what our states or local people put in place.

Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen in Texas, between the WH control of our state and the Mexican control, we don't have a chance, except the individual cities.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes things are looking up in Tulsa. I work for a newly relocated company and I have been looking for people and we used a temp agency and several of the managers at the agencies just informed me that several companies that previously had illegals working for them went from $8 to $12 per hour. So I think that for at least Tulsa the days of slave labor is about over. I also went down to the Mexican area today and went by the bus stop that has trips back and forth to Mexico and the bus was loaded and I mean loaded. And alot of the stores are closed so things are looking bright from here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast