Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TOURIST CARD IN MEXICO??

hello board..
    american citizen living in san diego here.

if i cross the border on foot from say ysidro into mexico, and plan on heading south all the way to mexico city for a 4 week excursion, will i have to get a tourist card?

will i be able to just go straight to the tijuana airport and get a tourist card there or MUST that card be picked up at the border?

also, when crossing the border, mexican border patrol dont really check anybody for documents do they? in other words, the u.s wont have any record of my exit?

thanks in advance.

Why are you going to Mexico and give them your tourist dollars.

Do your vacation in the USA
    Is this Mexico or the USA

chazcarbone,
    this is an unusual post it sounds like someone who wants to go to mexico and pick up some dope and sneak it back in to the US.
    Could you explain yourself a little more. Why are you asking such questions ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been to Mexico many times in previous years, but will not go there now. Will not give them my tourist dollars, there are many great places in the US to go rather than go there. I took my son there once and he told me he never wanted to go there again, he did not like it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I used to travel to Mexico in the 70's but it has become so violent and dangerous to go there it is not worth the risk.

Because of Illegal Immigration, I am boycotting anything to do with Mexico. That said, you could not pay me to got there.

We got in a Traffic Accident(not our Fault) and if it were not for the local US embassy official, my father would be in a Mexican Prison. In Mexico if your a foreigner it is legally your fault.

There are banditos that rob and kidnap Americans and then ransom them for money. If this happens to you, your loved one will probably be killed as soon as you stop paying.

I could go on and on but you are literally taking your life in your hands traveling in that third world cesspool.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

wow.. im amazed at how ignorant some people are

surely there's crime in mexico targeting tourists..
    but i bet any statistic will prove crime in the u.s is much higher.
    you can get shot in the u.s quite easily... or robbed at gunpoint... or carjacked.

anyhow, my reason for posting this question is because mexican immigration law specifies that for stays in mexico longer than 72 hours, an american would need a tourist card.

so i just wanna get more info about the process of getting one.

and whats all the hate about mexico?
    you do realize they were in american before any of us white people came?

they were perfectly civil and happy with the land... and just because a white men decides to occupy it and border it doesnt justify kicking them away!

you do realize the western united states is named after mexicans??

san francisco
    los angeles
    san diego
    las vegas
    el paso

Well, I guess I can still smell an OBL. WHy don't you go get the required OBL training of 12 to 15 hours of Lou Dobbs then come back and talk to us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

chazcarbone,

Do you read the news? I have yet to go to any American City recently and find the heads of TWO police officers setting on the steps without there bodies. Have you? I have yet to see ICE shoot what they believe to be an illegal then say woops sorry my mistake. I have yet to see ICE rape and rob illegal’s coming across our southern border. But we are ignorant? The point is they are here in violation of the laws of the United States and need to go back to their countries of origin. If they think they own the southern states they have a couple options, they can take it up with United Nations or they can challenge the United State and try taking it back by force. But crawling under a fence like a convict trying to sneak out of a prison is not the answer.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Re: TOURIST CARD IN MEXICO??

Quote Originally Posted by chazcarbone
    hello board..
    american citizen living in san diego here.

if i cross the border on foot from say ysidro into mexico, and plan on heading south all the way to mexico city for a 4 week excursion, will i have to get a tourist card?

will i be able to just go straight to the tijuana airport and get a tourist card there or MUST that card be picked up at the border?

also, when crossing the border, mexican border patrol dont really check anybody for documents do they? in other words, the u.s wont have any record of my exit?

thanks in advance.
    So really do you live in San Diego or are you just saying you do.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

chazcarbone,
    let me start again.
    shalom, manish ma
    I am sorry they don't have Lou Dodds where you are do they? But if you go to the center of town to the old IBM building it may pick him up from there.

have you got a point you would like to make ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast