Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traitorous Lindsey Graham at it again!

let’s reward those who have invaded our borders!

See: ID Card for Workers Is at Center of Immigration Plan

Under the legislation envisioned by Messrs. Graham and Schumer, the estimated 10.8 million people living illegally in the U.S. would be offered a path to citizenship, though they would have to register, pay taxes, pay a fine and wait in line. A guest-worker program would let a set number of new foreigners come to the U.S. legally to work.

Now why should we expect our progressive loving Graham to not have a love affair with Obama, Senator Chuck Schumer and embrace a plan to reward those who have invaded our borders?

Are we to forget how Graham referred to his constituents in SC who disagreed with him on amnesty for illegal aliens as "those loud people", and vowed to ignore them.

Are we to forget how Graham referred to loyal Americans who have immigrated to America and followed the rules, calling them “bigotsâ€

Does South Carolina have a recall procedure?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My hope is that the ID card provision will stir opposition from the Left, too. Previously I would have supported something such as Real ID, but now that it has become a provision for enabling Amnesty I think it sucks!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Captainron wrote:

My hope is that the ID card provision will stir opposition from the Left, too. Previously I would have supported something such as Real ID, but now that it has become a provision for enabling Amnesty I think it sucks!
    Ditto.

A guest-worker program would let a set number of new foreigners come to the U.S. legally to work.
    I'm also suspect there will be some Dems that won't support a new guest-worker program.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    The ACLU has already criticized it.

I have been calling Grahamnesty's office for the past two days. The Call takers insist he is only having a meeting. They are such bad liars.

One boy asked me "what should we do deport them all", I told him that I had no problem with that idea, but what we need is attrition through enforcement.

Anyway Grahamnesty and the Libs have learned nothing in all these years.

Oh yeh, when I called today my topic was why should all these illegal aliens be given eaqual access to all of our jobs. Think about it, how many Americans will loose their job because after amnesty the newly legalized alien could legaly take our jobs!

Reason means nothing to these idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA

One boy asked me "what should we do deport them all"
    The answer is to enforce existing laws and punish employers with a sever fine the first time caught hiring those who have invaded our borders, and the second time a doubling of the fine and time in the big house. In addition, when those who have invaded our borders are caught…they get a year at hard labor---cleaning and paving our highways, painting our bridges, etc., and then deported! When this is enforced, you will see an immediate self deportation by these invaders.

Our country is being taken over by domestic enemies without a shot being fired! It’s ripe for picking because the American people are asleep at the switch.

Traitorous progressives like Graham need to be fired and once fired and returned home need to be punished --- no appropriate punishment to be left of the table which would be applicable to a traitor.

JWK

Health care by consent of the governed (Article 5), tyranny by a simple majority Congressional vote!