Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRAITORS!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TRAITORS!!

I just wanted to freckin cry watching Pelosi with that damn smile telling us that the dems are shoving this bullcrap Illegal Alien health care bill down our throats!!! TODAY!!!

I don't know what the hell or how the hell this could be happening in America right now.....The enemy is embedded in our only system that we have and it is so far corrupted we are all living in tyranny. I'm seriously going to be sick! But screw it I'm going fishing to reflect and remember what America used to stand for, what our troops used to die for, the freedom that we all had for just the blink of an eye in whole history of our evil world.

Sorry Patriots, the powers that be have just demonstrated that We the People don't matter one bit.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

We need to keep calling to express our disgust for this betrayal!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-177265.html
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Not calling, not going fishing, just getting ready to get in the streets and fight these traitors !

Its past time for a peaceful revolution, not to run and hide . Our complacent attitutde is what did this to us { present company excluded ] .

Tell everybody you know to stand up !

We need millions of Paul Reveres now not sad sacks .

As the other traitor said " LETS ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELE

We all need health care after listening to the Dem liars.

93 Camero wrote: Sorry Patriots, the powers that be have just demonstrated that We the People don't matter one bit.

Sucession is looking like a viable action. The clowns is Washington have sold us out. We the people must care about ourselves and no longer feed the Washington Democratic beast via our tax dollars. They have declared war on us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if we can't get out and recruit we can use the phones to let them know they have really did it this time !

I will be recruiting on the web, in the streets and everywhere I go .

I don't worry much about others not likeing me because they have made it to where life won't be worth living once the invasion is complete .

If I can vote to send my young people off to this PC war [ now I'm sorry I did ] than I can take risk too !

I'm not combatant but i can raise hell in a civil way and get attention .

Monday I hit the streets to campuses and other places where people congegate ,like churches, and parking lots .

We are broke too, but will pay for printer to print flyers for Nov. if W approves .

Unbelievable, I really didn't think any of these bills would actually pass but it looks like the Pelosi machine now has enough votes to ram it through.

Now I guess its time to watch and see if the opponents accept that it will become law or if there is an uprising against it.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Has this bill passed both senate and house ?

As far as I understand it the House is now debating the combined bills, if this passes it goes to Obama who will sign it immediately.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

This is the House Bill, The Senate bill will not be voted on until the end of the year, maybe beginning of next as they do not have the votes yet, once passed... both bills go to conference to be combined, and then they have to pass the House and the Senate again.

It has a long way to go, but it is still not good this house bill passes, this is farther than any health care has gone and it is the worst bill in the history of this country, we need it stopped NOW!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091107/ap_ ... e_overhaul

they say it wont go to senate for a long time possibly. hopefully this trash bill that offers americans and immigrants alike nothing but medicaid quality government run health care is staggered as much as possible. i dont know where these libs get off thinking they have a right to control everything right down to the health care one receives for their own personal body. i think the good things they say about this bill, are all just a sham, i have learned not to beleive a damn word any politician says and to just think for myself on these issues which is why...as ashamed of this as i am, ive never voted. i will vote one day, when a real human being runs for office, and not some careless robot that just wants to run the show. i was disgusted enough that there were actually people trying to get voluntary abortion into this bill....the evil is so far away yet i can taste it on the tip of my tongue like the devil's food cake that is the obama admin, right on my fork.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast