Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Trump approves Pentagon plan to arm Syrian Kurds despite Turkish objections

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    Kurds were active participants in the genocide against the Christian Armenians. What the Kurds claim as their land is actually Armenian, not Kurdish. Of course the Armenians are gone, dead, or driven out East into Russian lands where they continue to suffer at the hands of Islam.
    As far as my understanding, Armenian land was about 2 or 3 times bigger than it is now, up by the Georgian border, where there are really no Kurds. I am not arguing what you said about Kurds being involved, because I don't know. I haven't heard of that before until now. I just know that the Turks massacred all the Christians in Turkey, who have been living on their ancestoral lands for thousands of years, long before the Turks came enslaving Christians and spreading Islam. The Kurds were allowed to live only because of their muslim faith, although that might change. Kurds were Christians before Islam reared it's ugly head in the middle east. And I was watching on the news that Kurds are converting back to Christianity at a very rapid pace.

The Armenians under Russian protection lived and now have a country on that land, but all the Armenians on the Turkish side were all massacred for being Christians. If Woodrow Wilson got his way, we wouldn't have this much trouble in the middle east today. Woodrow Wilson wanted to give the Kurds, Armenians, and others their own country, but Turkey objected and Kurdistan was split between Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria. These 4 countries wouldn't be so powerful today if Wilson got his way of giving the Kurds their own country, but the time will come, I believe soon.

As far as the present goes, all I know is that the Kurds are kicking ISIS terrorist ass and taking names.
    Last edited by 6 Million Dollar Man; 05-11-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Most Kurds are Sunni Muslim.
    You're right Judy. They are Sunni Muslim, but many of them are converting back to Christianity. They realize that other muslims are not their brothers. Other muslims have done nothing but oppress the Kurds. The Kurds don't even have cultural or genetic ties to other muslims, except for maybe the Iranians (Persians). Kurds are neither Arab nor Turkish. If I were a betting man, I'd probably bet that most Kurds will be Christians in another 20 years. I was watching a news report where a reporter in the Kurdish area of Iraq was saying how many Kurds are converting to Christianity at a very rapid pace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12