Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Defends Muslim Ban — Constitution Doesn’t Necessarily Give Us the Right to Comm

Trump Defends Muslim Ban — Constitution Doesn’t Necessarily Give Us the Right to Commit Suicide

(video at source link)

by PAM KEY
    24 Jul 2016
    1,071 comments

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet The Press,” while discussing banning Muslims form certain territories, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump doubled down on a claim he had made a week earlier in an interview with CBS’s “60 Minutes” with his vice-presidential pick Gov. Mike Pence (R-IN), which was the Constitution was “great,” but it didn’t “necessarily give us the right to commit suicide.”

Trump said, “I don’t think so. I actually don’t think it’s a pull back in fact, you could say it’s an expansion. I’m looking now at territories. People were so upset when I used the word Muslim. Remember this. I’m OK with that because I’m talking territory instead of Muslim. But just remember this, our Constitution is great, but it doesn’t necessarily give us the right to commit suicide, OK? We have a religious, everybody wants to be protected, and that’s great and that’s a wonderful part of our Constitution. I view it differently. Why are we committing suicide? Why are we doing that? I live with our Constitution. I love our Constitution. I cherish our Constitution. We’re making it territorial. We have nations and will come out with a number of the places and it’s very complex.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...ommit-suicide/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump is such a clear thinker, and he's absolutely right. He's the only person in decades running for President or perhaps any major public office who actually gets what the proper role of government actually is. Watching him eat up these stupid media people is just thrilling. When they asked him about his "change" in the Muslim ban and presented it as "walking it back", I said he's expanding it idiots, and a second later Trump says, I'm not walking it back, I'm expanding it. YES!!

So-called "journalists" have met their match here with Trump. He makes them look stupid and foolish and exposes their bias in wheelbarrows with every interview. It's going to be a great campaign, an historic election for the United States, and lets hope our fellow Americans pay attention to what he actually says and what he actually wants to do, because if they do, they will see as many of US here do, that this is the man of the times, the man for the job, and the only candidate for President who can and will fix our country.

VOTE DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn