Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Trump makes huge clarification: 'THERE'S NO AMNESTY'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watching Hannity & Trump now. Trump wants to allow the illegals to stay - if they have been here for a long time - he would "work with them" and make them pay taxes. They are on welfare, take jobs Citizens can do, break our laws. NO WAY !
    Trump has used all of us ! Hillary should be in jail charged with Treason. Hannity and Trump are trying to sell us on accepting Illegals. We need a new candidate now !
    Not Trump ! I was completly for Trump UNTIL he decided the Illegals can stay. Now No Way
    Last edited by JohnK; 08-24-2016 at 10:32 PM. Reason: To say I was previously for Trump

JohnK, he was posing that as an option, 1 of 2, to the audience. He was with the people who said throw them out, but recognizes the country is divided on this issue. His job is to bring the people together on this issue which requires educating the audience and the public.

JohnK, they call him a RACIST, a BIGOT, a HITLER over this issue. So lets watch the rest of it and see how the dialogue goes.

See now Border Patrol and ICE are helping him educate the public.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are very little back taxes for these people. When they add back their family status or head of household, they will claim a lot children as exemptions, we will end up owing them money. Bad idea for $50,000 or less. Fines multiplied by the number of years guarantees a stiff penalty and they would have to think it through.

He is certain about some things and uncertain about deporting the good people (illegal immigrants) who have been here it seems for a period of time, very weak. Just follow the law and you can truly be the law abiding president.

Over 8 to 9 million tax returns are filed every year by illegal aliens, so they're all filing tax returns to get the EITC. Now take that 9 million returns which are households, and tell me how there are only 11 million illegal aliens in the US. There are 30 million or more and if you count their citizen children there are far more than that in illegal alien "families". They have to go, removed as single units, no child left behind, swiftly, quietly, in accordance with existing law. To do anything different than that requires Congress and he really doesn't want to have to deal with Congress on this issue, it's in grid-lock and too divided, so he's going to enforce the law and deport them. No other choice "have to do it", "they gotta go".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    JohnK, he was posing that as an option, 1 of 2, to the audience. He was with the people who said throw them out, but recognizes the country is divided on this issue. His job is to bring the people together on this issue which requires educating the audience and the public.

JohnK, they call him a RACIST, a BIGOT, a HITLER over this issue. So lets watch the rest of it and see how the dialogue goes.

See now Border Patrol and ICE are helping him educate the public.
    JohnK, the Hannity Show you saw tonight was filmed last night in Austin, Texas.

Here is Trump's Tweet tonight about that show:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago Jackson, MS

Will be on #Hannity @ 10pE @FoxNews- discussing various subjects including immigration-if elected, we will #BuildTheWall & enforce our laws!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Enforce the laws means deportation because that IS the law. Changing "tone" to shut the "jackboot-talkers" down is just doing his job to WIN.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-24-2016 at 11:16 PM.

MW
    IMO, the ones that have been here the longest are the ones that have done more to cheat the system and American citizens. Heck, they should be among the first group to go! As for their American born children, they can return when they reach adulthood. That may be harsh to some, but the law doesn't say anything about giving those who have been here longer special consideration. Enforcing the immigration laws as written means they all must go! Trump should know the law by now, which means he shouldn't be saying anything about given special consideration to those who have been here for a long time. You just can't be for fully enforcing the law and then go on to say we may give special consideration to a specific group of illegals.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well said, MW, and I agree 100%. The longer you've been here, the more harm you have caused.

Related: Why they all must go. Video.

http://www.alipac.us/f13/dennis-mich...aliens-336469/

"Ronald Reagan granted full blown amnesty and it didn't help the next President, George Bush 1" to win Latino vote.

Why Illegals Must Go

http://www.alipac.us/f8/why-illegals-must-go-56380/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 08-25-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    Watching Hannity & Trump now. Trump wants to allow the illegals to stay - if they have been here for a long time - he would "work with them" and make them pay taxes. They are on welfare, take jobs Citizens can do, break our laws. NO WAY !
    Trump has used all of us ! Hillary should be in jail charged with Treason. Hannity and Trump are trying to sell us on accepting Illegals. We need a new candidate now !
    Not Trump ! I was completly for Trump UNTIL he decided the Illegals can stay. Now No Way
    I know exactly where you're coming from. I too am feeling betrayed right now. I will not accept being mislead or duped. Trump made promises, but were they mostly just to win the primary or is he just being manipulated by his current handlers? Neither is acceptable, but if it's the second, maybe he'll right the ship before it's to late. Whatever the case, I've decided to wait a few days or a week to see how all this fleshes out before jumping off the train.

This very thing is why I was a Cruz supporter too. I was afraid Trump could be easily manipulated and would follow the political winds on the immigration issue, whereas I didn't get that feeling from Cruz. The many inconsistencies Trump's had over the past year have made me feel that way ....... subtle clues. I was hoping I was wrong and still am. We'll see ......

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    . . . Whatever the case, I've decided to wait a few days or a week to see how all this fleshes out before jumping off the train . . .
    Better wait until the day of the election to make any decisions because things could flip and flop several times before then.
    And after the election too.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast