Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Trump: Obama 'was more angry at me than he was at the shooter'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump: Obama 'was more angry at me than he was at the shooter'

Trump: Obama 'was more angry at me than he was
    at the shooter'

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
    Updated 8:47 PM ET, Tue June 14, 2016

Greensboro, North Carolina (CNN)Donald Trump on Tuesday accused President Barack Obama of being angrier at him than at the gunman who perpetrated the deadliest terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11.

"I watched President Obama today and he was more angry at me than he was at the shooter," Trump said, drawing boos from the crowd. "The level of anger, that's the kind of anger that he should have for the shooter and these killers that shouldn't be here."

Obama passionately excoriated Trump during a speech earlier in the day for demonizing Muslims and defying American values in his response to the terrorist attack in Orlando, calling Trump's mindset "dangerous."

Trump also said if Obama had been a "great president," the businessman would have been happy.

"But I'll tell you what he's been one hell of a lousy president, he's done a terrible job," he said.

Trump also offered similarly fiery criticism of his likely general election opponent, Hillary Clinton, who has also been harshly critical of Trump's response to the terrorist threat.

"If Hillary Clinton becomes president I don't know that our country will ever, ever come back -- I mean it," Trump said.

Trump criticized Clinton's call to resettle more Syrian refugees in the U.S. and accused her of being complicit in Saudi Arabia's flagrantly poor human rights record because the Clinton Foundation has accepted funds from the kingdom.

As he did in his national security speech Monday, Trump accused Clinton of being "no friend of LGBT Americans" because of those donations and her views on confronting terrorism, which do not include a ban on refugees or Muslims entering the U.S.

Clinton's campaign manager is openly gay, and her campaign boasts many prominent LGBT supporters, including the Human Rights Campaign, which endorsed her in January.

While Trump pressed on with his overtures to the LGBT community -- with whom Trump expressed solidarity with on Monday -- his supporters met that appeal to LGBT Americans with a tepid, if not muted response in North Carolina, which recently passed a law banning transgender individuals from using bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity.

Trump also reveled in his decision to ban The Washington Post from covering his rallies due to what he deemed the newspaper's "dishonest" coverage -- one unprecedented in modern American political history.

"We just took the press credentials away. I love it! We just took the press credentials away from the dishonest Washington Post," Trump said as the audience erupted in raucous cheers and applause.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/14/politi...f=rss_politics

Yes, that is so true! I watched the Obama speech and it just made me so uncomfortable, so uneasy, so worried about what is going on. He not only was angrier at Trump than the shooter, he was more concerned about the people in Syria and Iraq being hurt by ISIS than our people who were just slaughtered by an ISIS loyalist in Orlando. His solution was the same o, same o that hasn't worked, "fight them over there, so we don't fight them here". Well, they're already here, they're already killing our people here, there are hundreds of thousands of these people who have come into our country, perhaps millions of Muslims alone, sine 9-11. Were they vetted? No more than the 9-11 thugs, same system. No they weren't vetted, that's why the parents of the San Bernardino shooter, the Boston Marathon Bombers, and the Orlando shooter were let in, who raised terrorists on our soil.

These are not "lone wolf" terrorists. They're part of something. These are also not "homegrown" terrorists, these are terrorists raised by foreign nationals, even when they may be born here.

Trump is the only one who gets it and is brave enough to call a spade a spade, tell it like it is, and offer real ways to solve the problem. To fix the plumbing, what is the first thing you do? You turn off the water to stop the flow. It's no different with people flowing into our country, than water flowing through pipes. You have to stop it, to fix it. That means a ban or if you like bigger words as some do, a MORATORIUM.

I was very disappointed with the Obama statements. Not surprised, just disappointed, uneasy, uncomfortable, that creepy feeling in the back of your neck that makes you want to move, stand up, get out of the room, get away .... so I moved, stood up and changed the channel before it wa over, I just couldn't listen to any more of it.

We need an immediate 10 to 20 Year Moratorium on All Immigration.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-14-2016 at 10:51 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

judy
    My friends all say how come Obama don't have our guy go over &* bomb the SB trump was right about this they will not stop . if obama can not do the job why don't the gov impeached obama
    it bad & Obama look like he love it & hillary also I see his face & her also my friend don't like the look of this the gov has to to do some thing about obama & hillary & fast

why you tell it like it is & he don't like that look at his face it call body -language & next time you see
    look at Hillary face & how she stand with her hand & her head she lie I have a book on this
    it true

Trump...keep getting under his skin until he cracks! It is about time someone with some GUTS calls him out and the public can finally wake up, open their eyeballs, and see what a fraud he is, with the sole mission of destroying our Country.

Everything this Administration and the Clinton's have taken away from the American people...TRUMP wants to restore!

Our National Security, Our Porous Borders, Our Jobs, Our Healthcare, Lowering Taxes, Bring Businesses Back, Our Education, Fix Bad Trade Deals, Stop the Invasion of Our Country, Stop the Waste, Fraud and Abuse of OUR Money! Stop the extortion of our generous good nature...while other countries pay nothing! Pay down our Debt! Rebuild OUR infrastructure...not other Nation's! The list is long.

Stephen Colbert compares Trump to a NAZI as he draws a swastika on chalkboard while trying to 'figure out' Obama's response to Orlando massacre

Colbert drew a swastika on a chalkboard as he poked fun at Trump

Sketch was reaction to Trump's 'something going on' speech on Monday

Trump told a rally Obama seemed to be 'angrier with me than the shooter'

By CHRIS SUMMERS FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 09:59 GMT, 15 June 2016 | UPDATED: 11:38 GMT, 15 June 2016

Late Show host Stephen Colbert shocked TV audiences with a comic sketch about Donald Trump's reaction to the Orlando nightclub massacre which ended with him drawing a swastika on a chalkboard.

Colbert was reacting to a speech Trump made on Monday in which he blasted President Obama's reaction to the incident at The Pulse gay club in Florida in which Omar Mateen gunned down 49 people before being killed.

Trump had said: 'We’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind... There is something going on.'

Stephen Colbert shocked audiences when he drew this swastika to mock Donald Trump's reaction to the
    weekend's nightclub massacre in Orlando, Florida

Later Trump said in a radio interview: 'I’ll let people figure out for themselves.'

Colbert said he considered himself one of those 'people' and he strode up to the chalkboard and said he was drawing out a 'Figure-It-Out-Atron' to work out what Trump was getting at.

He wrote the words Muslim, Bad Thing, Not Smart, Radical Islam, Something Going On, Inconceivable, Obama, Trump in a clockwise configuration on the chalkboard.

Then after a short monologue he connected several of the words to create a swastika shape.

The sketch drew a big response from Trump opponents on Twitter.

Harold Itzkowitz wrote: 'Colbert just basically called Trump a Nazi and an a**hole on CBS, with a swastika and the word a**hole.'

Andrew Hight, a Canadian, tweeted: 'Stephen Colbert just drew a swastika on his show in comparison to Trump. I'm screaming with joy.'

But Pundit16 was not amused: 'Monologue on Trump and was the most ignorant and offensive hit piece I've seen. Is Colbert a paid Dem?'

Last year the Hollywood Reporter carried out a survey which suggested that Republicans had deserted the Late Show since Colbert - known for his acerbic imitation of a Right-wing TV host - took over from David Letterman.

Earlier Trump celebrated his 70th birthday in North Carolina and gave a vicious rebuttal to an afternoon of attacks lodged by Hillary Clinton and the president they both hope to replace.

Trump blamed 'weak, ineffective people' in President Barack Obama's administration for what he said was an out-of-control immigration problem linked to the weekend's gun massacre in Orlando.

Some viewers reacted angrily to Colbert's satire. Most of the reaction on Twitter to the sketch was
    positive but that may be because few Republicans watch the show

The presumptive Republican nominee told the crowd in Greensboro: 'I watched President Obama today. And he was more angry at me than he was at the shooter.'

'The level of anger – that's the kind of anger he should have for the shooter, and these killers that shouldn't be here.'

Trump said the U.S. had no hope of maintaining homeland security 'if you don't know what the term is, and if you don't discuss what the problem is, and if you can't say the real name.'

He said: 'We have a radical Islamic terrorism problem, folks. We can say we don't. We can pretend like Obama that we don't, where Obama spent a long time talking about it and nobody at the end of that speech understood anything other than, "Boy, does he hate Donald Trump".'

Trump also tweeted support for the LGBT community, suggesting that some immigrants may be radical
    Muslims who were homophobic

President Obama lectured Trump about America's war against the ISIS terror army and mocked the Republican
    candidate's desire to link Saturday night's terror attack with White House immigration policies

Thousands of Trump supporters came out to hear Trump address the rally in North Carolina. He told them:
    'We have a radical Islamic terrorism problem folks

Stephen Colbert compares Trump to a NAZI as he draws a swastika on chalkboard while trying to 'figure out' Obama's response to Orlando massacre
    Last edited by European Knight; 06-15-2016 at 09:56 AM.

No one cared for his humor when he appeared at congress either - he is a goofball.

Love the young man's t shirt.

Hope they hang O eventually for his treason, implicity with this NWO's destruction of the west.

gw imported just as many muslims and his entire family are guilty of muslim connections. His admin broke the pool rack that started the eventual disbursement of muslims to the west & O & EU are completing the task.

All this planned - suckers with their political correctness stances (albeit EU hardlines by punishments of job loss, fines, jail & they are working on that in US) are to blame for even considering the garbage talk and damn the politicians that speak it.
    Last edited by artist; 06-15-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Colbert is really having a hard time finding himself lately. It's a shame. He used to be interesting and funny, now he's just mean and dead wrong.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

well like trump said go over & bomb them . obama not doing his job Oama is piss off why trump know what do say & what to do obama don't know his ass from 3 base he is not for our country at all & Hillary she another one

Stephen colbert
    your not funny at all Our country at war .& you do this grow up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast