Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Trump: Obama 'was more angry at me than he was at the shooter'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

8 years of Bush + 8 years of Obama = 16 years in the toilet!

16 YEARS OF MASSIVE INCOMPETENCE!

Should have never gone into Iraq and Trump is right. Bush's fat cat buddies got rich off the big war machine. Now we have massive 19 TRILLION IN DEBT. Massive illegal migration. A Nation divided by Obama! People pouring across our border that want to bleed us dry with their anchor babies, disease, health issues, welfare and food stamps! Then add the THOUSANDS Obama is flying in and dumping in our neighborhoods to pay for along with their healthcare, TB, diseases and welfare!

Not to mention the housing crises, Wall Street, the Cash for Clunkers BS, Obama phones, the MAJOR bailouts, Solyndra money wasted...using our Money! Obamacare, bad trade deals, Libya, the total WASTE, fraud and abuse of OUR money. There is not enough room to post ALL the failures of both these imbeciles. The billions and billions wasted on a damn health care website that is NO good.

Now the big "global warming" being shoved down our throats that WE taxpayers will get hosed on again...not other countries picking up the tab.

They both stink to high heaven and we have LOST 16 years because of those two goons.

I used to cringe when Bush spoke with that smirk on his face...now I cringe when Obama speaks with that same smirk!

VOTE TRUMP...RESTORE AMERICA!!
    Last edited by Beezer; 06-15-2016 at 03:03 PM.

I used to cringe when Bush spoke with that smirk on his face...now I cringe when Obama speaks with that same smirk!
    It's so true!! I used to feel the same way about that Bush smirk. It was like a strange out of place cocky smirk. Like you stupid idiots, you have no clue what's going on.

Oh God, the big-mouth terrorist breeder is on the news telling everyone else what they should have done to prevent his seed from killing people in our country. That moron and his whole family need to be deported back to Afghanistan.

Beezer wrote:

VOTE TRUMP...RESTORE AMERICA!!
    Right O!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Colbert is really having a hard time finding himself lately. It's a shame. He used to be interesting and funny, now he's just mean and dead wrong.

Colbert is lost....... His program is on life support!

Quote Originally Posted by lorrie View Post
    Colbert is lost....... His program is on life support!
    Yes, much like the Washington Post and the New York Times. Without Trump in this election, they would have all folded by now.

I think NBC and ABC are next on the money woes list, the way they're going, no one is going to watch their news. It's so full of BS, opinion, bias, inaccuracies, innuendo, and just plain lies, it's very disconcerting.

Fox and CBS seem to be pretty good so far, not all programs, but overall, still pretty good best I can tell.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12