Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Trump In Position To Win The Presidential Election

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump In Position To Win The Presidential Election

Trump In Position To Win The Presidential Election

October 24th, 2016

At this point in the 2016 Presidential election, no one should accept the agenda driven media polls we are being bombarded with. For the most part, they’re over-sampled, with their underlying assumptions and weighting models being manipulated. As we recently discovered in Wikileaks, this is by design.

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling. link

This is being done by the media (on behalf of HRC) as a form of gaslighing, where targets are manipulated into doubting their own perception and reality. For example Trump gets 20k-30k at rallies, while Clinton gets 800 and yet, we are being told it’s over for Trump. Don’t fall for it. Don’t allow yourself to be glaslighted by the corrupt media, including Fox News, which is one of the worst offenders.

In a Memo obtained from Podesta’s emails, the HRC campaign specifically mentions Poll-Flogging.

If you’re on social media sites, I’m sure you’ve experienced Poll-Flogging first hand by Democrat trolls. Don’t feed trolls. Block or ignore them! I’ve created an Electoral College Map, beginning with states that always vote Dems, and the ones that always vote GOP. Over the last 50+ years, Democrats have started with a small built-in advantage, which is simply due to demographics. I then added in states where Trump has a good possibility of winning. My initial projection map is as follows:

So, don’t count Trump out just yet. He could actually perform much better than what is shown in this map. Remember, national polls mean nothing in the U.S. Presidential election, which always turns on a few critical swing states. Short of massive voter fraud, Trump has positioned himself to win the critical swing states needed to capture this election.

http://upstatevoice.com/tag/poll-flogging/
    Last edited by lorrie; 10-24-2016 at 07:52 PM.

So, don’t count Trump out just yet. He could actually perform much better than what is shown in this map. Remember, national polls mean nothing in the U.S. Presidential election, which always turns on a few critical swing states. Short of massive voter fraud, Trump has positioned himself to win the critical swing states needed to capture this election.
    You betcha!!

STAY TRUE!! STAY TRUMP!!

END THE CORRUPTION!!

FIX OUR COUNTRY!!

BE SMART AND PROUD AGAIN!!

VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know Trump is only 4% behind Hillary in ..... MINNESOTA!!!! And I think he's going to win Colorado. Hell, he might even win New York!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn