Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i think the discussion on the presidents place of birth is like a tired broken old record ...

over and over and over ... bla bla bla ...

if a non citzen could get to the higest office in the country using deception and subvesion then really , it's game over and anyone who wants to "fight the injustice " is just deluding themselves into thinking they have any power when in fact their powerless ... go on , scream and rant about demoracy and rule of law etc ... but the reality is that if your right , there's NOTHING that you can do , no evidence that you can present that will sway the outcome to your favor ...

i for one tend to take the more pragmatic view that considering the presidents MOTHER was a US citizen , odds are that he TOO is a US citizen ...

then there's the fact that the president speaks english ... does anyone know if he speaks another language because i've never heard him talking in anything but english ...

oh and let's not forget that contray to some confused indviduals the president is a christian ... now i'm not saying that all chiristians are americans , but there's a high likely hood that if he was indonesian he would be muslim ...

if trump is going to play this game , then i feel sorry for him and my country ... hollowood should know it's place , fantasy land should remain in califirona ...

Banned
    Would it put a smile on your avatar?
    Here you go. This is the last and only smile you will get from her.

working4change
    Related Thread ---Hawaii senator wonders what Obama's concealing

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-233703-tru ... ertificate

Hawaii appeals court rejects 'birther' appeal

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-233930-tru ... ertificate

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    then there's the fact that the president speaks english ... does anyone know if he speaks another language because i've never heard him talking in anything but english ...
    I don't know about another language, but he says "Latinos!" just like the la razans! And he may very well be a citizen, but he sure the hell ain't no American!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I am really starting to like this guy. If he manages to get the goods on obama I will worship him like a rock star. I will put his poster on my wall. I will follow him like a crazed groupie and scream "I love you Donald!!" '
    I think that what he's after is much bigger than he is.

Banned

Hey Donald send me to Hawaii - I would love to play detective. Of course I will need Steve and the Bad Seed to cover my back.

Donald Trump and foreign trade

Aside from the birth certificate issue, Trump seems to have his act together when it comes to an America first trade policy. SEE: Donald Trump and his possible run for the presidency, taxes and trade

In addition, I like Trump's “drill baby drillâ€

Trump seems to have his act together when it comes to an America first trade policy. SEE: Donald Trump and his possible run for the presidency, taxes and trade
    Great piece johnwk, thank you for sharing this work with us. May I send this out as a email?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: Donald Trump and foreign trade

[quote="johnwk"]Aside from the birth certificate issue, Trump seems to have his act together when it comes to an America first trade policy. SEE: Donald Trump and his possible run for the presidency, taxes and trade

In addition, I like Trump's “drill baby drillâ€

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast