Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Trump Thanks Putin for Expelling US Diplomats from Russia: ‘Now We Have a Smaller Pay

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every time Trump says something, or not says something, he is going to be grilled by the press until it looks like he is expressing something they want him to express, or he is cornered into looking like something they can persecute him with.

Meanwhile he does have an opinion on things that effect his administration and the press's mechanization only serve to provide cover for what he really thinks.

Everybody but the people who elected him is happy.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    That's a laugh. The US has spent more time interfering in Israel's politics than the other way around. Israel is a tiny little country. Obama once bragged that he could run the whole country from the White House.

There is a movement out there against Israel called BDS, Boycott, Divest and Sanction run by the fake ethnic front created by Islamic Terrorists operating in Israel known as Palestinians. There has been legislation advanced in the US to prevent the US from participating in it as so many countries in the EU and the EU itself have participated in.
    Someone once said, 'If you want to know who rules you, think who you cannot criticize.'

This is a touchy subject, and I don't want to cause any disagreement, but it is something maybe should be researched.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie View Post

... it is something maybe should be researched.
    What do you think should be researched? International interference in national elections? There I agree, I'd like to see some statistics or better reporting.

The idea that Jews (Israel) try to control our elections is an old antisemitic yarn older than the Nazis who claimed that democracies were a Jewish conspiracy.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    What do you think should be researched? International interference in national elections? There I agree, I'd like to see some statistics or better reporting.

The idea that Jews (Israel) try to control our elections is an old antisemitic yarn older than the Nazis who claimed that democracies were a Jewish conspiracy.
    Yes, I think they should be investigating all foreign influence in our elections/government - from the lobbyists for foreign governments in Washington to the actual outside involvement.

Then, of course, we could also own up to our very own interference in others elections and government.

Anti-semetic?

No, this is not against Jewish people - just a foreign government that has a lot of influence over our government.

But, again, this seems to be a subject we must not discuss or question. I find that odd and chilling.

But best left alone

Anti-semetic?

No, this is not against Jewish people - just a foreign government that has a lot of influence over our government.

But, again, this seems to be a subject we must not discuss or question. I find that odd and chilling.

But best left alone
    And yet you keep talking about it in the drag of being afraid to talk about it. But despite the drag, it was you who started the whole conversation.

Now when do we vote sanctions against other countries that interfere in our elections - maybe start with Israel.

Wait, didn't I hear some talk about passing a bill that you couldn't boycott Israel?
    So what "foreign government" are you talking about?

Yes, I did because it is something I think needs to be checked.

In this country, I think we should be able to question, discuss, and check out anything or anyone - or any foreign country.

To suggest otherwise, is chilling - isn't it?

I am not afraid - the chilling has to do with the idea that there is a foreign nation we are not allowed to question - without being called names.

Now that does make me afraid. As far as questioning Israel- no.

I am not afraid - the chilling has to do with the idea that there is a foreign nation we are not allowed to question - without being called names.

Now that does make me afraid. As far as questioning Israel- no.
    I think you are full of it. I'd say more but I'm too scared to say what it is. Chilling isn't it?

Yeah, I'm pretty full of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12