Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Trump vs Hillary rallies - What you DON'T see on TV

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump vs Hillary rallies - What you DON'T see on TV

Trump vs Hillary rallies - What you DON'T see on TV

Aug 16, 2016Hillary vs Trump rally - media deception. The TV cameras rarely show the enormous crowds that Trump draws with thousands of supporters. Hillary is lucky to get dozens or even a few hundred. Hillary has obvious health problems and is physically and mentally UNFIT for office.

What a great video that really shows the truth about what's going on with Trump and what is not going on with Hillary.

The polls just don't make any sense given the support he has. Who are they calling? WHO??!! Are they calling the NeverTrump list over and over and over? I just don't get it.

Pretend this election is new movie releases and the theaters are packed with waiting lines outside for one release and the theaters are virtually empty for another release and someone does a poll and tells you everyone liked the one that no one went to see. Would anyone believe that?

And what about the Millennials, they say Hillary is winning all the Millennials, have you seen all the Millennials at the Trump Rallies? They're filled with young voters. And look at all the black Americans who support Trump, we know they do, they come to the rallies, they speak on his behalf, yet the polls are saying no blacks are voting for Trump. We know that isn't true.

Who are they calling??!!!

I think Trump Supporters are hanging up on the polling companies. I know I do. Maybe that's it. We're too busy to listen to them and don't trust them to begin with. Most of them won't even tell you the name of their company and the last 3 that have called here speak with an accent like they're from India, yet it's a local regional area code.

They might sell the lists, too. That's one of the reasons why I don't talk to them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn