Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Trump wants to pit black Americans against Latino immigrants. Don’t fall for it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    Great. I respect your views as being your own.
    Good that you understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang
    This topic was about African Americans being brainwashed by Dems.
    Funny but I didn't see one thing about African Americans in the quote by Judy that you responded to. I think she said pretty much what I said, that it is not her business to dictate to them. Yet you only saw her example of a definition, which was not the point of her post.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang
    I pointed out that Black Americans do go against Dems.
    My motive was not to challenge gay people's validity to their beliefs and goals.

Point was that Black Americans will go against the Dem Party if they do not agree with the position.
    I'm glad to hear that, but I bet that doesn't apply to all Black Americans.

My observation is that children are most influenced by their parents. Usually if their parents are conservative, they will be conservative. If they are liberal, they will be liberal. If they are prejudice, their children will be prejudice. Of course there are exceptions, and children find another way. Historically, Black Americans have voted Democrat. Yet most of the achievements in Black rights have been brought about by conservatives. So either the majority of Blacks haven't gotten it, or they have gone with what they knew was wrong just to be a part of what they were used to.

Great. I accept your religious views as your own expression and valid in that vein.

It's getting hard to follow so I added a little color coordination.

If you are a "Bible Thumper" then that means you believe or don't believe in the Book you use for guidance.
    2 Peter 1:21 tells me who wrote the Bible. Either I believe God or I don't.
    It's all very simple to me.

Christianity is exclusive. Either you believe Jesus is the Son Of God or you don't. Muslims claim to believe in the God of Abraham but reject Jesus. So, Jesus is the key. Ask this question to yourself, "How can I be a child of God?" immediately read (Galatians 3:26)

The laws of the country are not reflective of closeness to God. But The Bible speaks on laws (Romans 13:1-6)

I don't believe anyone wants to hurt gay people in the church, but I could be wrong.

Children are a gift from God. God even knows you while you are in the womb (Jeremiah 1:5)

The enemy (Satan) have always know this and has been quite successful in abortion.
    The demon named Kasadya is responsible for teaching mankind how to perform abortions.
    Demons are never on God's side...
    (Enoch 69:13)
    Funny, not a thing about African Americans which you insisted was the topic of this thread.

You seemed to have started off with a mistake. You wrote: "If you are a "Bible Thumper" then that means you believe or don't believe in the Book you use for guidance." Judy's statement was "I'm not a Bible Thumper." So you launched into a sermon based on your misinterpretation of what she wrote.

I am not a believer, so the verses you reference are meaningless to me. I believe in marriage for logical reasons, not religious reasons. While I am against abortion, it is a matter that generally pregnancy is easily avoidable. Yet when I see the suffering of children born to parents who abuse them, I feel abortion is a better choice. I can't see a god who allows such suffering be about love. But you see, that's my opinion, my belief!

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Funny, not a thing about African Americans which you insisted was the topic of this thread.

You seemed to have started off with a mistake. You wrote: "If you are a "Bible Thumper" then that means you believe or don't believe in the Book you use for guidance." Judy's statement was "I'm not a Bible Thumper." So you launched into a sermon based on your misinterpretation of what she wrote.

I am not a believer, so the verses you reference are meaningless to me. I believe in marriage for logical reasons, not religious reasons. While I am against abortion, it is a matter that generally pregnancy is easily avoidable. Yet when I see the suffering of children born to parents who abuse them, I feel abortion is a better choice. I can't see a god who allows such suffering be about love. But you see, that's my opinion, my belief!
    I was mistaken. I was talking to $6 Million.

I was mistaken. I was talking to $6 Million.
    Now I'm really confused! You quoted Judy, then you lectured her about something you misinterpreted her saying, and when confronted about your mistake, you say that you were talking to $6 Million! What did 6 Million Dollar Man say that you were responding to?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123