Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Trump working on a plan that will make DREAMers "Very Happy"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, this particular group is not going home easily. They'll have to be deported. But in knowingly that perhaps their parents will make arrangements for them to all leave and get out before deportation, that way, some day they could come back and visit friends if they wanted to. If they're deported, they won't be able to visit. I also think Trump is going to make Mexico and other Central and Latin American countries call them home, welcome them, make arrangements for them. I'm just speculating here and don't want to give anything away that Trump might be thinking or planning so I better shut-up.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    CNN is reporting that an Executive Order on DACA will allow it to expire, maybe 6 months so that the illegal aliens don't think they are being deported immediately. The six months will allow for Congress to do something.

I believe that Congress will only give us amnesty. Billions of dollars spent and so many American lives have been hurt by this illegal alien population. Any idea to allow them to keep taking is wrong.

Samuel Rodriguez, a pastor, said that he was not for Trump and many in his community were fearful they would be deported. He mentioned a conference call with the Trump Transition Team on DACA , etc. and felt much better. So he agreed to participate tomorrow.

If he feels better about DACA and the illegal aliens getting legalization, how should we feel?
    Yep, I'd say you've pretty much got it right and the writing is on the wall. There will be a serious attempt by Trump and many in the U.S. Congress to grant DACA illegals an amnesty. I'm sure there will be a few holdouts, but I seriously doubt it will be enough.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456