Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Trump's 'Kitchen Cabinet' of Advisors Revealed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have absolutely no problem with a 16 year dynasty of the Trump family. 16 years of common sense, intelligence, loyalty to the American People, great trade deals, jobs coming home, secure borders, zero illegal aliens, beautiful airports, fast trains, safe bridges, inner city redevelopment, no more poverty, balanced budget, everything making sense again.

I would love a 32 year dynasty of that.
    A pure delusional fantasy that we all must endure. The more you trump for Trump, the harder I kick the tires. You project a very false confidence based on nothing more than words, not deeds. I am happy that you found someone who satisfies all of your core needs.

Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    A pure delusional fantasy that we all must endure. The more you trump for Trump, the harder I kick the tires. You project a very false confidence based on nothing more than words, not deeds. I am happy that you found someone who satisfies all of your core needs.
    Thank you.

But keep this in mind, while you can kick whatever you want, this is a forum which means you can't hurt me, you can't insult me, you can't deter me or any other Trump Supporter. We're ALL IN for our guy, and if there are envies, jealousies or whatever it is that drives these types of responses to our support for Trump, just think about water on a duck's back because that's all they're worth.

Have a great day.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The tires I am kicking are Trumps policies and message. Contrary to some, I don't believe everything he says. My only attraction to him is illegal immigration. He has not given quite the proper analyses and thought to many other important subjects.

While the founder of the forum has endorsed Trumps candidacy, this is not a Trump website, as you know. My vote for him is the same as yours, but you are a supporter that believes everything he says and I study his commentary very closely and make determinations as to what percentage of promises he will fulfill and others he won't be able to even touch. W himself has indicated some concerns about Trump based on his endorsements and some of his comments that have been walked back.

But keep this in mind, while you can kick whatever you want, this is a forum which means you can't hurt me, you can't insult me, you can't deter me or any other Trump Supporter.
    You are going to need to walk this back because you have falsely interpreted the expression of kicking the tires (Trumps policies) which relates to a truck drivers tasks before setting out on a road trip, not the above words you wrote in quote. I will however question and comment on some of the posts that are ridiculous and perhaps made without even much thought. You can say whatever you want, this is your primary activity. If I had all your time and energy for this, we could play ping pong all day long. Just keep in mind, you make a lot of inflammatory statements, so don't get your feathers ruffled when a little wind blows back at yah!

Nothing you say ruffles me, joe s, that was the point of my post. Sorry it whooosh, flew over your head.

The Trump endorsement was not based on the founder, it was based on a poll of ALIPAC members.

This is not my primary activity. I keep ALIPAC on during the day because it's one of the best sources for actual news and this is an activist organization that requires quick response.

You need to acquaint yourself with the posting rules of this forum.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote:

You need to acquaint yourself with the posting rules of this forum.
    I am very well acquainted with the rules of this forum. You were suspended for not following the rules not to long ago and warned on multiple occasions before the suspension. Perhaps you need to reacquaint yourself with the rules:

Sorry it whooosh, flew over your head.
    Real nice Judy. Remember what you just wrote:

you can't insult me
    I will give you the last word. Have a good night!

Defending yourself against a poster violating the rules should not be a cause for suspension. I will not defend against you like I did against MW who was also suspended but who should have been suspended alone. In your case, I will ignore you.

Have a great day.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Defending yourself against a poster violating the rules should not be a cause for suspension. I will not defend against you like I did against MW who was also suspended but who should have been suspended alone. In your case, I will ignore you.

Have a great day.
    Funny, Judy, I thought the exact same thing (you should have been suspended alone). You seem to have a very selective memory at times. You seem to take a lot of pleasure in pushing folks buttons. I intended on staying out of this discussion until you brought me in by besmirching my name.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    . . . In your case, I will ignore you. . .
    How do I get on that IGNORE program?
    I'd love it if you ignored Me, My Articles, My Comments, etc.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    How do I get on that IGNORE program?
    I'd love it if you ignored Me, My Articles, My Comments, etc.
    I won't ask for the same thing because I'd like to reserve the option of commenting on things I don't agree with.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast